9. [DIS][ME] Sleepy Slender

I will put this as a warning at the very start. The following experience was late at night, I was trying to sleep. And so many awakenings and false awakenings I don't even know what was real or not.(except for a snack wrapper in my trash)
Here is some background of what led into that night. For a couple months I was hanging out with an online community that often had lots of anonymous users and registered users speak about paranormal experiences, being scared, and asking for advice. Obviously, some were intentionally fake, and some were real or the user thought it was real. Most of the topics were about I think this person might be a werewolf, vampire, I think I saw a shadow person, fairies, ghosts, and slenderman. I often tried my best to give realistic explanations, while at the same time giving them suggestions for if what they claimed was 100% true. So quite often I researched common complaints to find more about the supposed monsters or creatures. And then I came upon the tupla effect explanation for slenderman being "real". Personally I think the tupla effect is BS, for if it could really create an entity based on belief, where is the Abrahamic god? (as in why isn't he interacting a lot more with people)
So I was pondering what if the tupla effect was real and slenderman was powered by it. What would simply not believing in him do to him. And a few days later I was still pondering it and it was late. (probably like 12:00 AM) So, I thought it was time for bed, I have a presentation I have to give tomorrow. I definitely don't want to be sleep deprived. Though as I was laying in bed I was just getting a weird feeling from my window, almost as if something was watching me. I couldn't see anything at that time, and I wasn't about to get up to check it out. So, I continued to try to sleep. A few minutes later my eyes are open, and I see slenderman in my room. I say to its face, or lack there of, you aren't real. And then start to think as strong as I can about him not being real. At this point he turns into a black mist and starts to choke me, things go black and then next thing I know I am conscious. Or so I thought, I looked around my room and saw nothing there, but the dread remained. I am not sure what happened next, though I remember waking up again.
At this point I am concerned, since I logically am thinking this is just a dream, but I don't know what's going on and I am having these weird seemingly random black outs to awakenings. So I go to the washroom, and then back to my bed to sleep. I think slenderman appeared again. But this time a woman appeared and drove him off, almost as if it was scared of her. I didn't get a good look at her, so all I know is that her hair was as black as black can be. She ended up grabbing my back as I lay in bed, and hold me. It felt like she was trying to shelter me, almost like when a parent holds their child in bed trying to make them feel safe. I think I ended up falling asleep during that. Later waking up, eating a snack and going back to bed. I think some other weird stuff happened with a few more awakenings and false awakenings. But it was just plain weird. I literally have no clue what happened that night. There is only one time I can confirm I was actually awake that night, when I ate the snack (since there was a wrapper left behind). But aside from that I honestly can't say for certain if it was all a dream, or if it was all real or what was what, there were just so many times I woke up and times I woke up from waking up. And times when I quite possibly slept in a dream.
I just thought this was a weird experience, probably with my own mind and nothing supernatural, but I can't say for sure.

Link:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Thetruthishere/comments/3lj94p/disme_sleepy_slender/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share