20. My experience with slenderman

u/blair_boo2y

My experience with Slenderman

In these TRUE stories I saw Slenderman and they still creep me out to this day.
I

t was summer and my mom signed me up for a summer camp near Calgary. I was really happy about this because the summer camp was in the woods. Now the week has a one night out trip in tarps in the woods. My cabin and one of the boys cabins went on the trip with us. Once we got there we played games. We had a campfire. Then we went to bed. The tarp the girls shared was closer to the outside of the camp area. It has to have been between midnight and four in the morning. We were chatting and talking about the cute boys in the other tarp. While we were doing that I turned over and looked into the open woods. AND I SAW FREAKING SLENDERMAN!!!! He was 7-9 feet tall! He was so freaking scary I don't even know what to do. I told my friend and everyone else heard it. Everyone asked where he was. I pointed towards him and 3 other girls said that they saw him too. I'm still terrified to this day.
The next year I went back to the same summer camp. And this year we didn't sleep in cabins. We were the outdoor cabin. The entire week Sunday-Saturday, We spent outside. So one night a professional hunter came to the camp and taught us different things to help us survive in the woods. He made an outdoor bed out of sticks and moss. We had the chance to sleep on it and around it for that night. Me and my friend (I'm changing the names for privacy reasons) Chelsea, Mike, Lizzy, and two other boys, slept outside. I was in the outer edge of the circle of sleeping kids. The bugs were bag so half the time my head was inside my sleeping bag. I was starting to suffocate on my carbon dioxide. So I took my head out of my sleeping bag and turned over. SLENDERMAN WAS STANDING OVER ME. He was just standing there. (Mind you there were no trees behind me, just a field. And earlier Chelsea went back into the closed off tent.) so I knew it was him. I had enough of watching him watch me and I went back inside the tent. The next morning I went to the washroom and asked Chelsea why she went into the tent. She said "you'll never believe me if I told you." I told her that I would and I wouldn't judge her either. She said "I saw something" I then said "slenderman?" She nodded and I nearly cried.
Now this one isn't a story more like a 'oh no what the hell am I doing' kind of thing. This year I am going back to that same camp and training to be a counsellor. The thing is. Unlike normal camp the training counsellors have to do a 3 day out trip on their first week. I am terrified to see Slenderman again. But I'll keep updating if anything happens.
Comment on what you think this is. Or if I should go back!

Link:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Ghoststories/comments/839yz4/my_experience_with_slenderman/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share