25. Did my dad see slender man or something else ?

I was originally going to post this to the slenderman sub but I think people here would be more insightful.

When I was around 10 years old my dad told me this story. He was driving home from work one night. As he was approaching a street light on a lonely road, he said he saw a tall man standing next to it. (My dad is 6'3, so he rarely calls other people tall).

He said when he was passing the man, the guy was so tall that his waist was above the jeep. When he told me the guy was as tall as the streetlight I thought he was just messing with me. Another thing he said was that the man was wearing a black suit. But he didn't get a good enough look at the face.

Years later in my teens, I read creepypastas about slenderman and it reminded me of my dad's story. I'm now in my late 20s and as a joke I wanted to show my dad slenderman and ask if it was the man he saw that night.

For a few seconds he was quiet just starting at the picture. Then a nervous laugh, asking where I got the picture from. I laughed, but he was serious now, still wanting to know where it's from. I told him what it was and he confirmed that's what he saw. But didn't want to talk more about it.

Link:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Paranormal/comments/d26oiu/did_my_dad_see_slender_man_or_something_else/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share