21. Slender Man

I had something like sleep paralysis. After school i was reading Slender man's Wiki.I got home and i felt really tired so i just go to sleep.After a few minutes or more i could see my dream.It was Dark.Me and a friend of mine were going into a cave in somewhere in a forest.She was climbing stairs and i was a meter behind her.I turned around and i saw slenderman...i wanted to know if he is real so i searched for his shadow.Because the moon illuminated and you can see shadows.Slender had a shadow.I don't know what happened but his picture poped up in my mind and you could see his 7 tentacles.The sound of static like your broken tv could be heard the sound was in my ears.I noticed its a dream and tried to shake myself so i can wake but no.....my body didnt move...i could feel my body but i couldnt move a thing except my eyes but my eyes were closed i can only see Slender man's picture and hear this static noise.I was trapped in my own body...Then i started laughing.My voice could be heard and i just swung my body and brake free from my paralyzation.I was sweaty and i was shakeing,but I'm adrenaline person so i wasn't really scared cuz you know.The vibes of experienced this were Freaking awesome.👌i am a female.

https://www.reddit.com/r/PlanetDolan/comments/4xk26v/slender_man/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share