50. My slenderman experience [true story]

When I was around 5 years old I had a nightmare. The only reason why I remember after all these years (I'm currently 15 years old) is because I kept on having the same dream, but it would pick up where it left off. The first dream I had started with me in the woods and I was just walking. Then I saw a tall figure in the distance. It stared back at me. I remember thinking "why doesn't he have a face". He was also wearing black. He started walking towards me and I freaked out. I then woke up. I had never seen or heard of slender man before. I mean I was five I barely even knew what the internet was. When I was 8 or 9 I got into watching gamers on YouTube and that was around the time slender the 8 pages got really popular. When I first watched a YouTuber play it all I could think is "that's the guy from my dreams". At this point I had already had multiple dreams of this tall faceless creature so seeing him on the internet freaked me out! I continue to have these dreams that pick up where they left off but not as frequently as I used to when I was younger. This is a true story! I truly have been through all of this and I don't know what it means. I don't think slender man is real, but it's like a part of me does want to believe.

Link:https://www.reddit.com/r/creepypasta/comments/9vhfj7/my_slender_man_experience_true_story/?utm_source=amp&utm_medium=&utm_content=post_body