back and forth

-welcome to my new book💕.. hope y'all enjoy it! Please excuse any mistakes.

Y/N'S POV

Today was Friday and I didn't have anything to do so I decided to go to this party that my best friend was taking about. I really wasn't a party person, but when I did go to parties, I got TURNT.

I called my bestie to let her know that I was gonna go to the party.

"hey bitchhhhh"

"hey girl. I was just calling to tell you that I'm going to the party."

"YESSS BITCHHH FINALLY! yo antisocial ass never wanna go no where."

She was right. I really didn't like going out like that to socialize.

"girl whateverrrr. You coming get me or you want me to meet you there?"

"Imma come pick you up cause I might need for you to drive me home cause you know I'm about to get fucked uppppp!"

"yo ass always getting fucked up but imma go on and get ready."

"alright. I'll come pick you up in an hour."

"Okay, byeeee!"

"Byeeee."

I hung up the phone and I started to get ready.

————————————————

I got ready and stared at myself in the mirror. I really did look good asf.

(this is what she had on, minus the bracelet

(this is what she had on, minus the bracelet.)

I put my shoes on and my phone started ringing. I picked up the phone and answered.

"hey, I'm outside bitchhhh."

"aight, I'm omw out now."

I hung up the phone and made my way out the door. I locked it and I made my way to her car. I opened the door and I got in.

"ouuuu, look at you! you look good sissssss!"

"ha, thank you sis but look at youuuu. we boutta take allll the niggas!"

 we boutta take allll the niggas!"