Introduction

Marigold Routledge the younger sister to John Booker Routledge but only by one year

Marigold Routledge the younger sister to John Booker Routledge but only by one year. (She's 16 he's 17) Youngest of her friend group called the Pouges.

Known as to many as 'the best hookup on the island' but known to her friends as 'Goldie'

She is the life of the party and can easily make anyone smile.

She loves to surf, play her guitar and hang out with her friends.

She's changed since her dad went missing 9 months ago.

She started to sneak out more and come back at early hours of the morning.

She realized she needed walls to protect her from the emotions the world would bring her.

She started hooking up with more guys to distract her from the problems of her life.

Nearly every girl would call her names like 'whore' and 'slut' because of her body count but she didn't care. She stopped caring about mostly everything.

Her friends and her brother seemed to be the only constants in her life besides the constant negative comments she earned from everyone else.

All she really wanted was to feel a real type of love. The bring you breakfast in bed type of love. The watching the sunrise from the roof while cuddling type of love. The you mean everything to me type of love.

What she doesn't know is that the person who can give it to her is right under her nose.