Is this how it feels to chew 5 gum?

"Goldie it's time to get up!" John B speaks. We were finally taking the drone out today. "I'm good" I yawn "Very tired. Have fun" I say sleepily.

"Come on goldie get up" JJ says "Shhh I'm sleeping" I mumble into my pillow "Do you want me to get the spray bottle?" John B threatens.

"Sure it's hot in here" I mumble I hear John B exit the room but JJ was still in here.

"Come on its time to get up" JJ says sitting on the edge of my bed "JJ please shut up I'm sleeping" I say.

The room goes quiet thinking I've finally gotten rid of them I relax and slowly start to fall asleep.

I feel someone grab my ankles.

"Ghosty? Yay you're back" I mumble I feel myself being yanked out of bed by my ankles.

"Oh fuck!" I scream not knowing who was doing this. I feel water being sprayed on my face while someone holds me up.

I hear John B and JJ laughing "Is this how it feels to chew 5 gum?" I question squinting my eyes to prevent water from getting in them.

I wipe the water out of my eyes "I despise both of you" I scold the two "Oh come on you love us" John B says doing finger guns at me.

"I'm gonna get you back. You won't know when or how but it will happen. Be afraid!" I say doing spooky fingers "What are you going to do?" JJ questions he's knows what I'm capable of so I have no idea why he's asking.

I raise my eyebrows looking at him and crossing my arms.

"I'm gonna regret asking aren't I?" JJ asks I smile innocently and nod "Now get out assholes I need to change"

****

"All right, JJ. Pin it here." John B directs JJ as I take a bite of my popsicle.

Everyone had a job but me because I was there to help who needed it.

I watch Kie slowly lower the tether into the water.

"Alright JJ, we're right over it. Ten seconds Northwest" Jb tells JJ.

I was starting to get bored of just sitting around so I pull my lighter out of my pocket and start playing with it.

"One hundred feet!" Kie yells Pope let's out a loud gasp and I run over to him.

"What! What! What!" I yell Pope lets out a sigh of relief. "It was nothing" Pope says "You can't do that to me man" JJ yells out to us.

"Dude you scared the shit out of me" I chuckle I walk back to where JJ was and starting playing with my lighter again.

"C'mere goldie" JJ says I walk over to him "What's up? Do you need my help? Did you break the boat or something?" I question.

"Help me drive the boat" he tells me "Ok but it's not my fault if we die" I tell him.

I stand in front of him.

"Put your hands like this" he tells me as he grabs my hands placing them correctly on the wheel of the boat.

His hands stay on top of mine as he rants about the boat and blah, blah, blah.

"JJ" I say interrupting him mid sentence "Hm?" "Shh" I say chuckling "Ok ok" we stood there in comfortable silence for a bit.