This is a family show

"Hello Mr.Carrera" I say smiling at Kiara's dad "Hi Marigold" he says happily he hugs Kiara and I.

Not to sound cheesy or anything but Mr.Carrera has always been like a second dad to me. He was there for me when dad disappeared. At that time John B and I would fight a lot so I would stay over at Kiara's.

Both of her parents would confide in me and Mrs.Carrera is the only mother figure I've ever had in my life.

"Is now not the best time to ask for free food for us and our friends?" Kie asks as I give a big smile beside her.

"Look at them" he says as we turn to look at our friends "They're greedy pelicans. Thought I told you two to stop hanging around them" he tells us and I laugh.

"Unfortunately I have one of them in my bloodline. The other two, they are just my little prodigies. I promise I'll train them well" I tell Mr.Carrera.

John B waves me over to them "That's my que it was nice talking to you Mr.Carrera" I say smiling and walking away.

"You know I'm his favorite out of all of us right?" I ask cockily as I stand next to my sibling "Yeah yeah" John B says.

We all joke around and see Kie and her dad look over at us. We all wave and a few seconds later Kie hugs her father happily.

She walks over to us "Sit down" she demands.

We all bolt over to the nearest table that will fit all of us. I sit in between JJ and John B, my usual spot.

The food soon came out and we all eat like hungry sharks. Which we are.

I steal a fry from JJ "What the hell?" He asks with a mouthful of food "You ate ALL of my poptarts it's one fry you'll get over it" I tell him.

A song that I know starts playing "Oh I love this song" I says jumping up and dancing happily.

Kie pulls me over to her and we start dancing with each other.

Kie smiles and motions for John B to dance with her. After a bit of hesitation he ends up dancing with her.

I walk over to JJ and grab his hand trying to pull him up "Nope. I'm good" he chuckles "Oh ok mr.I can do the we're all in this together dance better than you, aren't so brave now are ya?" I tease him "Nice try goldie still not doing it" he tells me.

"Ugh fine" I groan "Pope?" I ask smiling "What?" He asks even though he already knows the answer "Come and dance with me" I tell him "Fine" Pope says.

"Actually I change my mind" JJ says he walks over to me and grabs my hand. We start dancing to the music.

"What changed your mind loverboy?" I ask smirking "Nothing I just changed my mind" he shrugs "Someone's jealous" I tease he just rolls his eyes.

JJ's moves one of his hands from holding mine to resting on my waist. His other hand still holding mine.

"Hey hands above the equator" John B tells JJ "ReLaX John B" I tell him laughing.

"You're fine J" I reassure JJ and he smiles at me.

"You owe me one" JJ says smirking "Actually this is the payment for my poptarts" I tell him smiling "You're still on that?" He questions with a chuckle "Of course I'm serious about my food J" I say as he spins me.

"Ok mans got moves" I say as he presses my back to his chest. "Only for you goldie" he jokes with a goofy smile but there is a slight hint of meaning behind his voice. I don't know if I was just imagining it. Maybe I'm going crazy or maybe there is something there. My brain is all confused and shit.

But for some reason in the very back of my mind. Like I'm talking way back there is something that hopes he means it.

****

I wave to the drone as I'm under water and I attempt to do a back flip under water but I'm unsuccessful then I almost end up kicking the drone.

"Sorry" I yell to Pope as I resurface "You're good you missed the drone by a few inches" he yells to me.

I swim over to the dock and climb up the ladder dripping wet.

"JJ can you hand me my towel?" I ask "Awe your wet for me" he tells me handing me my towel.

I gasp dramatically "This is a family show!" I tell him I pause for a few seconds"Or is itttt?" We all say in unison.

"YOU GUYS FINALLY GOT IT!" I say happily jumping around "Calm down goldie" JJ chuckles.

"C'mere" he says I walk over to him and he wraps his arms around my shoulders hugging me from behind.

"God bless geeks truly man.What would we do without you to control the drones?" JJ says to Pope pulling me forward to pat Pope's back.

I pull the towel tighter around me because I was cold.

"It's not a drone, it's an ROV" Pope says rolling his eyes at JJ's ignorance.

"Shut up shut up. It's too early for that right now" JJ rolls his eyes I shiver.

"You cold goldie?" JJ asks and I nod. He reaches over grabbing his backpack he pulls out a hoodie that I got him for Christmas last year.

"Here" he says "Thank you bubbas" I say giving him a toothy smile.

I drop my towel on the deck and pull his hoodie over me. His scent engulfing me. The hoodie was big on me so it went down to just above my mid thigh and the sleeves were floppy.

JJ looks me up and down with a huge smile on his face. I feel a light blush appear across my cheek and I smile. What the hell is happening I don't blush especially around JJ.

I whip around paying attention to the drone camera.

"Hey once we get footage of the wreck, we'll bring it to a lawyer in town and file a formal report" John B speaks I huff "It's such bullshit. Why do we have to do that?" JJ questions walking over to me putting an arm around my shoulder.

"Well, there is maritime salvage law. You can't just go to the ocean floor and scoop up a bunch of stuff" Pope tells us.

"Laws are stupid. We've broken plenty what's one more?" I ask "I know, I know. It's just lawyers aren't cheap bro" JJ says ignoring my comment.

"As soon as they see the footage they'll work for comp" "How do you know that?" "Our dad used to say it like a million times" I tell the group.

John B nods a long with Kiara as she climbs up the later.

"Yeah that's fair" she says.

"This tether is like really long. In the wrong weather it could get pushed around" Pope tells the group "Then we'll go at dead calm" John B says swimming towards the later.

The sky loudly tumbled and I jump a bit at the sudden noise.

"Now we just gotta wait around for the right weather" the sky rumbles again "and today is not that day"