Then I realize friends don't sleep in the same bed

I sit in JJ's lap on the porch as John b and Sarah take the couch. Kie is standing in front of the couple and Pope is sitting in the chair next to us.

John b gives JJ and I a dirty look. I roll my eyes and move from sitting on JJ's lap to sitting on the arm of the chair.

"No effing way!" Kie says "You brought her here so what? She's in on this now?" Kiara asks.

John B looks towards JJ, Pope and I.

I shrug my shoulder "I dunno" Pope says "I don't care as long as her cut comes out of your share" JJ says then puts his hand on my thigh I nod in agreement with the boy.

"You know, I don't remember taking a vote. This is our thing. A Pogue thing" Kie stresses "I gotta say I'm a tad uncomfortable with all of this" Pope states. I raise my hand slightly "I'll second that"

"When are you not uncomfortable?" John B asks pope ignoring my comment.

"I don't know I road here on the back of JJ's bike pretty comfortably" Pope states. "It's true. Most relaxed I've ever seen him" JJ confirms. "That's cute guys" John B mumbles.

"Bromance" I say happily.

"We were all pretty comfortable until you brought her here" Kie says gesturing towards Sarah. "Stop talking about me like I'm not here" Sarah defends "Then leave" Kie tells her.

Sarah scoffs "I told you" she says looking at John B.

"Told him what exactly? That you're a liar?" Kie questions "No that you're a shit talking bitch" Sarah spits out.

I stand up.

"Hold the fuck up. Look thanks for everything you did for my brother and I or whatever it was nice of you but no one EVER talks to my best friend like that unless they want to get the fake blonde slapped out of them" I say smiling innocently.

"Oh shit" Pope says "When have I lied?" Sarah asks Kie and we all start arguing. Me defending Kie and Sarah trying to desperately defend herself.

"Everybody shut up!" John B yells stopping the argument "Kie you're my best friend right?" He asks and Kie crosses her arms.

"Goldie your my sister" John b states "Unfortunately"

"And Sarah you're my......my" he stumbles over his words "Say it" Sarah says softly "You're my girlfriend" he smiles at her.

I gag "that, that right there, DISGUSTING" I say the last part in a Gordon Ramsey voice.

"Ooh that's new" Pope mumbles "She's your girlfriend now?" Kie raises an eyebrow "What was all that talk about you were just using her for information? Get a map cut her loose" she states.

"Yeah truly I'd also like to know"

"You said you were using me?" Sarah questions John B rests his head on his hand. "No" he states.

"Yup" I reply smirking "Yeah you kinda did" JJ says and the rest of the Pogues conversate in agreement.

"Look the love just walked in ok?" John B says. "Oh vomit" Kie says rolling her eyes. "Gag me with a spoon"