Pogues vs. Kooks

I take a sip from my cup smiling at the sight of the party. As you can presume I love parties. I just love the energy and how when people drink they are more themselves. They also help me feel free.

"Long time no see beautiful" I hear someone say and I whip around to see Luke Smith. He's a kook and we had a thing last December.

I smile "Oh my god Luke its so nice to see you again" I tell him wrapping him in a hug. "It nice to see you too" he chuckles hugging me back.

We both let go of the hug "What are you doing here?" I ask "Heard there was a kegger being thrown by the pogues and I couldn't miss an opportunity to see the gorgeous Marigold" he tells me my smile grows wider looks always know how to sweet talk people.

"You always were a sweet talker, yeah?" I ask with a smirk on my face he wraps his arm around my waist pulling me closer to him. "Only for you" he says looking in my eyes.

I put my hand on his cheek and pull him in for a kiss. Our lips connect and it's like magic. He was always a good kisser.

We both pull away from the kiss.

"Do you want to get out of here?" He whispers I look over my shoulder to see if any of my friends are paying attention which they aren't. I nod chewing on my bottom lip. He offers me his hand and I take it.

As Luke and I are about to walk off two taller figures jump in front of us.

"Hey sis where ya going?" John B questions me I tuck a piece of hair behind my ear and put on a fake smile.

"Oh we were just going to get some ice cream" I lie right through my teeth "Ice cream huh?" JJ questions.

"What are you guys fucking paw patrol or some shit?" I ask dropping the act "Just let me leave I'll be back later tonight" I tell them as I pull Luke away from them.

Someone grabs my other wrist "It was your idea to throw the kegger Goldie you should stay for your kegger" John B tells me. I knew he wasn't going to cave anytime soon.

I let go of Luke's hand "I'll see you around Luke" I tell him giving him a small smile. "See you around beautiful" he tells me and I blow him a kiss as he walks away.

I yank out of John B's grasp and I look at JJ who's jaw is clenched.

"Awe bubbas don't be jealous you'll always be my number one" I joke giving him a kiss on the cheek.

I turn to look at John B I can tell he's gonna give me a lecture. He opens his mouth "Look jb I really don't want to hear it right now" I cut him off.

"Come on JJ" I pull JJ towards where everybody is dancing.

"Goldie I don't dance" he tells me "Tough" I say to him.

I grab his hand and start singing the lyrics to the song. He smiles at me and places one of his hands on my waist.

We dance for a little then the sun starts to go down a bit. "I'm gonna get something to drink do you want anything?" I ask he nods.

"Ok I'll be back" I smile at him then kiss his cheek.

I walk over to John B "My brother" I do the Josh Peck thing "My sister" he says back with the same energy.

"Can I have two beers please dear brother?" I ask smiling "Who's the second one for?" He asks as he fills the cups. "JJ" I tell him "K don't drink too much love you" he tells me "Love you too" I tell him and I start walking back towards JJ. But I'm stopped by a random girl.

"Hey girllllll" she slurs her black hair falling on her shoulders "Um hey do I know you?" I ask laughing at the state she is in.

"No but I wanted to tell you that you're boyfriend is like super hot and I'm sooooo jealous" she slurs I tilt my head to the side "My what?" I ask chuckling.