JJ, why are you on top of my sister?

The Fed Ex package read 'for bird and silver' my dads nickname for John B and I.

I felt my heart drop to my stomach.

Kie hands the envelope to me and I hand it to one of the boys.

I jump from the hole to the ground. My feet hurting from the impact of the jump.

"That's no gold" Pope mutters handing the package back to me as I make my way over to my brother.

"Holy shit" John B gawks at the sight of the package. "It's from dad" I say looking up at him.

"Code red. Code red. Square groupers! Square groupers!" JJ yells as a bright light shines in the graveyard.

"Go!" Kie shouts as we all start running. We hide behind a grave.

"To whoever we are standing on top of I'm so sorry and I wish you the best in the afterlife" I mumble. The group shoots me weird looks "I'm being as respectful as I can while standing on top of a dead persons grave" I tell them.

"Screw this" Kie speaks and she starts running towards the car. JJ grabs my hand and we start running towards the van.

We hop over the fence successfully but Pope gets caught on the fence.

"Guys I'm stuck!" Pope panics "Just ditch the pants!" I yell.

JJ pulls out the gun "Don't move Pope" he says pointing the gun at Pope. "Don't do that you psycho" I tell him.

I manage to help Pope down from the fence and his pants rip off revealing his tidy whites.

"It's like a little tootsie roll" JJ teases Pope and I laugh.

We all hop in the van.

"Here love use this" I tell Pope untying my hoodie from my waist and handing it to him. "Thanks goldie" he mumbles as he sits down covering his lap with my sweatshirt and I chuckle.

I look out the window and see two men on a golf cart with a flashlight just sitting there watching us as we drive away.

"Guys they weren't square groupers just security guards" I tell them "Guess I lost my pants for nothing" Pope says a bit annoyed.

****
I look over and JJ is making a pb&j with moldy bread. "Honey don't use moldy bread you'll get sick" I tell JJ walking past him to get a beer out of the fridge.

"Yeah, that bread had mold on it three days ago" Pope points out as JJ continues making his sandwich.

"I'll just pull off the bad parts! Plus mold is good for you it's just, a natural organism"  JJ rants and I gag as I walk back over to the group.

"JJ?" Kie says basically telling JJ to get his ass over here.

I take my seat in-between my brother and JJ.

I lean my head on John B's shoulder to let him know that I'm here.

He pulls the package in front of him so he can examine it.

We both just look at it for a minute.

"Open it" I whisper to him I lift my head off of his shoulder and I fold my hands together to keep me from tapping on the table out of anxiety.

I hear JJ gag at the taste of the moldy bread. "Bad bitches don't choke" I tell him as he walks away to spit out the bread. I give him my beer so he can wash it down.