I'm filling your backpack with cockroaches

A/N: ok so idk if the whole Sarah and kie getting trapped on the boat happened on the same day as kie making John b choose between the two. So for this stories sake we are going to pretend it happens the day after the fight

"Hey Popey" I say happily as he helps me step onto the pogue.

"What's got you so happy?" He questions with a smile "Just had a very restful night" next to my boyfriend.

"Well that's good. We have to go pick up Kie because dumb and dumber got stuck in the marsh" Pope says and I nod "Of course they did" I chuckle.

We drive towards figure eight were the dock behind Kie's house is.

"Code red!"

"What the hell is going on?" Kie asks aggravated as she walks down the dock.

"JJ and John b conked out in the marsh they need a tow" Pope answers as she climbs down the later.

"Uh, ok, well what does that have to do with me?" Kie asks sassily "we need you for mechanical" Pope shrugs.

I realize that this was a bit weird. They've never gotten stuck before and I saw JJ a couple of hours ago so how did they get stuck in that time? And why were kie and I mechanical. Pope's the genius he should know how to work a tool or two.

"Mechanical" kie says sarcastically and rolls her eyes.

I take a seat at the bow of the boat. Kie and Pope continue to stand as we drive towards the boys.

****

"Can't you guys do anything without me?" Kie questions "No, they're just helpless little puppies" I tell her.

As we get closer to were the boys are stuck the sun is slowly setting.

"Why do we even put up with them" she asks crossing her arms "I have no idea" I huff.

"Hey I'm right here" Pope says defensive "Whoops" I say with a small smile.

Kie and I jump onto the boat the boys were on.

We walk in to see both boys shirtless trying to fix something.

"What happened?" Kie asks as we both stand in the door way.

"Uh, the alternators, Uh, not alternating anymore" JJ stutters "It's not charged" my brother says looking at us.

"Did you check the plugs?" I ask as Kie and I enter the room on the boat.

"No, no, you should check 'em" JJ says handing me the tools "Yeah" John b adds.

They boys move out of our way.

"You guys are useless" "sorry about that"

Kie and I both squat down to see what the problem is.

We look and see no plugs.

Kie and I share a look.

"Uh...is this a joke?" Kie questions "There are no plugs like.. at all" I say and we hear water splashing.

We both stand up and walk out of the room.

There is a knocking coming from below us.

"John b" then more banging "John b let me out" I recognize it as Sarah's voice.