Dreams can become reality

"Take a left" Pope instructs John b.

If I'm being honest I don't know what the hell is going on. They came to the hotel talked to Courtney and next thing I know I'm in the van with my head in JJ's lap as we head to a mystery location.

He casually plays with my hair.

"You good goldie?" He asks innocently. "The amount that I want to beat your ass is astronomical" I tell him.

"I was just expecting a peck you were the one who grabbed my face and kissed me" he whispers putting his hands up in defense.

"I was peer pressured" I mumble "Oh come on don't act like you didn't like it" he whispers and I sit up.

"It was one kiss it meant nothing" yes it did "you sure it meant nothing because it didn't seem like it-" "will you shut up about the goddamn kiss?" I whisper angrily.

"We'll talk bout it later" I whisper calmed down a bit he just smirks at me. He was thinking of something and I can tell you for sure that it wasn't unicorns and rainbows.

We pull up to nothing but a stone wall in an area I knew too well.

"That looks like a stone wall to me" JJ points out the obvious "No? Really? I thought it was a brick wall" I say sarcastically.

"What's got a stick up your ass?" John b asks and I roll my eyes ignoring him.

"This is it"

"Not the Crain house" my brother whines "you're shitting me right?" I ask.

We grew up hearing the legends about this house and how the woman who lives here is an axe murderer who chopped off her husbands head.

"Are you kidding me?" Kie says looking at the house in fear as we pile out of the van. "Worst case scenario" JJ mutters.

"Why'd it have to be here?" Pope whines "of all places" he adds as we all examine the house like it's going to jump out at us.

"If there is any suspicious noise I'm not investing. I refuse to die like every white bitch in a horror movie" I mumble.

"I heard Mrs. Crain buried her husbands head on the property" JJ says making me shudder.

I grab his hand because if I was going to die I'm sure as hell not doing it alone.

"Honestly I don't believe the stories about this place" John b shrugs. We all stop and look at him surprised then continue walking.

Last thing I knew this house made him scared shitless.

"What stories did you hear?" JJ tightens his grip on my hand.

"You can see her through the window" Kie jokes laughing.

"No, it's not funny. Cause it's all true. I swear to god, guys this is all real. I knew Hollis" JJ tells the group.

"You knew Hollis Crain?" I ask in shock "Yeah dude" he says to me "dude how do you know Hollis Crain?" Pope asks.

"She was my babysitter man. She told me about it. Told me the truth, about her mother and what happened in this house" JJ takes a quick look at the house then back at us for dramatic effect.

"So as a kid she heard all the stories that her mother killed her father and she was a murderer and all. Hollis didn't believe it. Until that night"

"What night?" I ask with chills all over my body I really didn't want to be here.

"It all came back to her. When Hollis was six years old, she heard her parents arguing downstairs. So she goes down stairs to see her mom washing her hands on the sink. Full of blood. Her mother just says that she cut her finger, the next morning she said her father and her split up. But Hollis notices something, her mother going into the shed more often . In and out with plastic bags. Weeks past and Hollis decides to use the out house. And as she's using she looks down and there, in the out house is her fathers head looking straight back at her" JJ says if I wasn't scared before that will definitely do the trick.