Satans asshole

"It's hot as satans asshole out here" I say shielding my face with my hand from the sun.

JJ hugs me from behind wrapping his sweaty arms around me.

"Ew no JJ you're sweaty" I chuckle trying to get him off of me. He just hugs me tighter "JJ seriously get off" I laugh.

"Will you two stop flirting and get over here!" John B demands JJ let's go of me and we walk to the group.

"It's enough for one of us" Kie says "You got empty tanks" I ask John B "We've already been over this" He tells me crossing his arms.

"Love it when a plan comes together" Pope huffs out sarcastically.

"Does anybody know how to dive?" Kie questions I slowly raise my hand and Kie looks at me giving me the 'explain' look.

"I went with Sarah in ninth grade" I tell her "No" John B says to me "Why?" I ask crossing my arms. "Because I said so" he says to me taking the same stance "That's not a valid reason. I'm barely passing and I know that" I tell him.

"I agree with John B you're not going" JJ states "Dude?" I ask offended "I just don't think it's a good idea" JJ shrugs at me. "You're one to talk about good ideas" I say eyeing him.

"I read about it" Pope says stopping the argument between me and the two other boys.

"Great. We have someone who can actually dive but is not allowed to and someone who read about it. Someone's going to die" Kiara huffs out.

"Look you put the thing in your mouth and breath. How hard could it be" JJ shrugs "If you come up to fast, nitrogen gets in your blood and you get the bend" Pope tells us and JJ laughs.

"Bend like bend over.." JJ says bending over and I smack his butt. He stands up straight and looks at me I wink at him then we tune back into the conversation.

"JJ the bend kills you" Pope states killing the mood.

"Like I said before I can-" "I can dive" John B cuts me off.

"You can dive I'm cool with that" JJ says putting an arm around my shoulder.

"Why can't you just let Goldie do it?" Kie questions agreeing with me "I'll do it" John B presses.

"Let me do some calculations real quick" Pope says "That boats about 30 feet down" he adds.

"It'll take 25 minutes in depth. Which means you need to make your safety spot about ten feet. Alright for two minutes" Pope states his plan for John B so he doesn't die.

John B nods. Kie takes off her shifts and jumps into the water.

"Uh? What was that all about?" Pope questions worried about Kie. "I don't know but I liked it a lot" JJ says checking Kie out.

"Hey, she's my wife back off" I say hitting his shoulder and laughing.

I decide to follow my Kiara into the water because you never let your best friend do something potentially stupid alone.

I throw my shirt off and jump into the water.

"You good Kie?" I ask treading water. "Yeah I'm just tying this about ten feet down on the anchor" I nod she goes under and comes back up.

"Hey dumbasses" Kie yells after she resurfaced "I tied my t shirt to the anchor about ten feet down. It's where you need to stop" she adds.

"Cool" John B nods we swim back to the boat Kiara hops back on "J" I say and he helps me back into the boat. I yet again kiss him on the cheek as a thank you.