11

"Why did we have to come here?" Jimin complained, trying to squeeze his way through the crowded Café, "It's unbearable."

"Come on, you can't always be hiding in your stuffy dance studio." Namjoon countered grinning, making it through the crowd to a free table without a problem (Jimin hates tall people).

"Yeah, because this place is any less stuffy." Jimin snorted sarcastically, slumping down onto the seat across from his friend.

"Just give it a go, will ya?" The witch tried to convince Jimin, who had already given in long ago, because who could deny this dimpled smile?

Jimin opted to look over the menu, when his attention got snatched by a certain girl entering the place behind - ugh - Taemin.

"Oh no," Jimin mumbled, hiding his face behind the menu, doing a very bad job in being subtle.

"What is it?" The older man asked, following Jimin's gaze until he spotted the couple at the entrance.

The fairy wanted to hide in his oversized hoodie when Namjoon waved to get their attention, a charming smile on his face as he did so.

Y/N's face lit up and the girl tapped her boyfriend's shoulder, signalizing him to follow her.

It was weird, in a way, how they managed to look so different. While Taemin dressed as if he was trying his best to look fashionable (but failed greatly), Y/N had seemingly just thrown on whatever was laying around, wearing a loose flannel shirt and a black top over a pair of washed out jeans.

"Jimin?" The girl asked surprised, "Didn't expect to see you here, who's your friend?"

"Kim Namjoon." The witch introduced himself, shaking her hand with one of his typical, charismatic smiles, winning her over immediately.

Jimin was about to explain why he ended up at this ridiculously crowded place, when a waiter with jet black hair approached them, a distasteful expression on his handsome and fairly familiar face.

"Look who we have here," The waiter snorted, words obviously directed towards Taemin, who chose to ignore him.

"I'll quickly go and use the restroom, 'kay babe?" Taemin said quickly, nodding towards Namjoon, "Was nice to get to meet you again Namjoon-ssi." And with that he disappeared within the ocean of customers.

"You know Taemin?" Y/N asked Namjoon surprised, sliding down into the seat next to Jimin, what had the fairy tensing up a bit.

"Yeah, he was customer at my story once, or twice..." The older said vaguely.

"I don't like him." The black haired waiter, who still stood next to them, stated bluntly.

Namjoon scoffed, "Me neither-"

The waiter looked at him interested and just like that the two were caught up in a conversation that mainly consisted of gossiping about Y/N's boyfriend and grossly flirting.

Y/N sighed besides Jimin, "That's Seokjin," She introduced him, "You met him already, I guess."

"Yeah, I remember..." Jimin said, recalling a man trying to hold Y/N back while they were arguing at the campus' coffee shop.

"So, Namjoon-ssi owns a store?" His human eyed the witch interested, resting her chin in her hand.

"Yeah, it's an... interesting one." Jimin didn't quite know how else to put it, "Maybe I'll show you one day." If you chose to be with me, were the words that were left hanging in the air.

When Taemin came back he wasn't very pleased. Granted, his girlfriend chose to sit besides some dude he didn't really know, and the waiter had taken the only free seat left.

"I don't really feel like getting coffee anymore, babe." He interrupted her little small talk with Jimin, earning disapproving looks from the two other males at the table, "Let's go home. I have work to do anyways."

The girl sighed, heaving herself up onto her feet, "If you say so.." She quickly waved at the others, "Sorry guys- we'll catch up later Jinnie, 'kay?"

"Sure." Seokjin mumbled, eyeing the couple while they left.

"Asshole." He spat when they couldn't hear him anymore, earning an agreeing hum from the witch next to him. 

Then he looked back at Namjoon and Jimin, giving them an apologizing look, "Imma leave too, I have work left to do here."

Namjoon grinned nodding, when the older quickly slipped a napkin with his number into his hands, watching the waiter as he left.

"I really hope you get your shit together with Y/N, because that would mean that I get to see Seokjin again, so try a bit harder, will you?" Namjoon said, only half jokingly.

"I mean, you can meet him like that as well..." Jimin mumbled, feeling himself getting sheepish.

Namjoon was talking about Y/N as if she was available and it was Jimin's fault that they weren't dating yet.

But she was taken and Jimin wasn't a home wrecking bitch, so what was he supposed to do?

✝︎❦❇︎

"Come on Taemin, was that really necessary?" You stumbled behind your boyfriend who was basically running by now.

"I told you I have work to do." The other deadpanned, not slowing down a bit.

You rolled your eyes, "Then, why'd I have to come with you? I could've hung out with Seokjin a bit more-"

"Seokjin?" Taemin cut you off, "No, Y/N. This wasn't about Seokjin. Not when you were glued to that pink haired fag's side all of the time."

"Fa-" You stared at your boyfriend incredulous, "Are you jealous? Is that it? Is that why you suddenly give a fuck about what I do? Because, I'm sorry, but if you only start to care when your possessions are in danger of being taken away from you, then yes, I'd rather spend time with that 'Pink haired fag' than with you."

Taemin snorted, unlocking the entrance with rough movements, the door banging against the other wall violently when he opened it, "Stop making me look like the villain here."

You scoffed, the need of just turning around and leaving the place right after you entered it getting stronger each second. The fucking audacity.

"I'm not the one making you look like it, you're  great at doing it yourself." You muttered under your breath, but Taemin didn't hear you from where he stood.

✝︎❦❇︎

yup, this is gonna be the Witch!Namjoon x Waiter!Seokjin no one asked for lmao

xx