12

"Sooo-"

You glared at your friend who'd been looking at you all weirdly today, "What?"

Seokjin grinned shrugging, while tying his apron behind his back, "Jimin isn't as bad as he seemed to appear, huh?" You rolled your eyes, but the older wasn't ready yet, "And don't even get me started about his friend, holy moly he looks like his dick is gig-"

"No, Jinnie don't finish that sentence." You cut him of grimacing, trying to hold back your laughter at your pervy friend's swooning.

"I'm just saying, he looks like the kinda guy who'd bring me breakfast to the bed, because I can't walk anymore after he rearranged my guts last night."

Now you really laughed, shoulders shaking while you were trying your best to keep on doing the task at hand - your job, "You're unbelievable, you know that?"

"Unbelievably amazing? Yes." The raven haired gave you a playful nudge, before disappearing in the back rooms of the shop, still rambling to himself.

"You think Namjoon likes macarons? I bet he does, everyone does... should I make him some? Or is that too much? Ughhh-"

You snickered silently, knowing that you shouldn't interrupted Jin with his little crisis, because you'd probably get a plate thrown after you or something.

"-Speaking of the devil." Seokjin suddenly appeared next to you, startling the shit out of your poor heart.

"What? Namjoon's here?" You searched the place for the handsome blonde, but couldn't find him.

"No, dummy." Seokjin jerked his chin towards the entrance, where Jimin was standing, looking a bit lost in the empty space, with his way-too-large striped sweater and worn out chucks.

"Oh!" Your eyes lit up in understanding, "Hi Jimin?"

The fairy recognized you, a smile immediately spreading over his pretty face.

You hadn't exactly planned on meeting up with him so soon again, not after your argument with Taemin yesterday, but here he was, in all his pastel pink haired glory, ordering a caramel macchiato.

"You gonna be a regular from now on?" Seokjin asked with a winning smile, while handing him his change, earning a subtle nudge in the side from you.

Jimin laughed, "You're only asking this because of Namjoon, aren't you?"

The older pouted nodding, "He hasn't texted me yet..."

"He's just shy," Jimin reassured smiling, "Especially around handsome men like you, give him some time."

"If you say so..." Jin was still pouting, "Well, hope we'll see you here again soon!"

"What was all that about?" You hissed as soon as Jimin had left the café, glaring at your friend angrily.

"What are you talking about?" The other asked innocently.

"You are trying to set me up with him, aren't you?" You snorted, "But in case you didn't notice: I. Am. Taken. And I aspire to stay loyal to my boyfriend, 'kay?"