25

"Dad's right, I have to get out of my imagination. This is stupid after all."

Jimin stared down at the phone in his hands.

She ended things

Just like that

...

again

The fairy felt his hands, no, his whole body trembling, shaking at the impact her words have left on him.

He'd tried to call her a few times after her last call, but she didn't pick up, leaving Jimin in utter confusion.

That is- as much as he hated it, he was pretty sure that he was understanding things right.

Her fucking dad told her to keep studying, to keep doing as he wishes and she obediently followed those words.

Honestly, Jimin felt like he didn't have a right to despise her for that. As a fairy, he didn't grow up with parents, thus he didn't know what kind of sense of owing came along with being a son.

He sighed frustrated, rubbing his hand through his hair.

He hated it, hated her in some way, though he was sure that he'd never be fully able to hate her, ever. But again, he knew why she made this decision, knew that she felt powerless in front of her father.

But she wasn't. She wasn't powerless and she needed to fucking understand it.

'Give her some time' Namjoon had said when Jimin messaged him, 'She'll need a night to sleep about it, this is all going too fast.'

As always, Namjoon was smart. And he, too, cared about Y/N a lot, so Jimin left it like that and forced himself to forget it for the night.

But still, the possibility that his human would abandon him once again kept him awake, until he gave in and stood up, stretching his arm out toward the large mirror in his room.

He needed to go home. To the fairy realm.

✝︎❦❇︎

"Are you sure you don't wanna do this, Hyung?" Minhyuk asked with wide eyes.

Jimin smiled at the younger dancer, shaking his head.

"But America would be a huge chance!" The younger said shocked, "Especially for someone like you! You're a good dancer and pretty!"

Jimin giggled, happy to see his dongsaeng care about him like that, "I know Hyuk. Honestly, I would've done this. Dancing in the US sounds... magical. But no-" He felt a fond smile worm it's way on his face, "- I have someone here in Korea, someone whom I don't want to leave behind."

"Awww Hyungie's got a girlfriend!" Minhyuk chimed up immediately, earning a nudge into his side.

"No, it's not like that..." Jimin said sheepishly, watching how the younger's expression got upset immediately, "--at least not yet."

Minhyuk's face lit up immediately and he began jumping up and down, "Hyungie's got a girlfriend!"

The fairy laughed as he watched the other dancer getting all worked up.