16

"Your voice sounds beautiful." You were still hypnotized by the flowers blooming in front of you - or maybe you just wanted to avoid looking at Jimin.

You heard him chuckle, "So does yours."

"How would you know?"

"I recall hearing you sing prettily the first time we met." He answered, grin evident in his voice.

"You remember that?" You smiled, shaking your head in disbelief, "I was so young back then, my voice changed a lot."

The fairy shrugged, "Maybe. But maybe you didn't change as much as you think."

You knew he wasn't necessarily referring to your voice, knew he believed that the little girl you used to be was still hidden somewhere inside of you, but you didn't comment on it.

It was silent for a moment, both of you lost in your own thoughts, that were accompanied by the sweet song of the yellow flowers.

You felt Jimin's presence next to yours like a brightly burning star, it was undeniable that this bond the fairy kept talking about was pulling on you.

Or maybe it was just the weird feverish feeling this place conjured in you, that had you in the need of physical closeness.

"Well," Jimin seemed to sense your fleeing focus because he soon moved into action, delicate wings flapping until he hovered slightly above you, wicked (and undeniably attractive) grin playing around his lips, "I think this was enough for today, do you want to leave?"

It was alarmingly hard to concentrate with the position you were currently in (*cough* underneath Jimin *cough*) but you managed to nod, probably looking like a deer caught in headlights.

The fairy smiled, elegant fingers lifting up to stroke a strand of silver hair behind your ear, before his index finger gently touched your forehead twice and - surprise - you fainted again.

This was happening way too often lately.

✝︎❦❇︎

✝︎❦❇︎

"Oh damn, you're awake already?" A softer and way less intimidating version of Jimin asked you, looking excited, "I guess it's really getting better over time!"

"Fuck you." You mumbled, sitting up right.

"Nah I'd rather have you do it-"