18

It was stunning how intimidating Jimin had been in that moment, with that sugary sweet smile on his sinful lips, somehow managing to shut Hayun up for good with only his words.

You watched with wide eyes, gaping when the fairy pulled you with him, "Come on, ice cream's boring anyways."

In other circumstances you would've argued against that high-key controversial statement but right now you couldn't help but to follow jimin because damn who would've thought that this petite pink haired fairy could actually be a fucking demon.

"I know a better place," He winked at you, cheeky grin tugging on his lips, "Come here."

You already knew what was about to happen and closed your eyes, anticipating Jimin's lips on your forehead that would bring you to the fairy realm.

You stood there, waiting with closed eyes, but when nothing happened after a few seconds you opened them again, now looking at Jimin who was trying his best to hold back his laughter.

"Not funny, asshole." You frowned, hitting his shoulder.

"I beg to differ." He wheezed, practically throwing himself at you while laughing.

"I hate you." You said, glaring at him gloomily.

The fairy patted your shoulder, still giggling, "Sure you do..."

And then, finally, he leaned forward, catching you off guard when his lips met your forehead.

✝︎❦❇︎

Jimin's theory that your fainting would stop over time seemed to be true, because you merely closed your eyes once, before you found yourself back in that familiar, sleepy surroundings that were Jimin's home.

You let your gaze drift over the endless fields of pastel pink flowers, shrieking surprised when two hands covered your eyes from behind.

"Boo!"

"Jesus Christ!" You huffed out.

"Nah, just Jimin will do it."

You heard the fairy laughing and turned around, wanting to scold him when - once again - the sight of him made your brain turn to mush.

His wings flapped gently, making him hover above the ground, his knees being slightly bend upwards so that the grass wouldn't tickle his feet.

The smile on his face could only be described as angelic, growing even wide when he softly combed a hand through your hair.

"Thank you for saving my ass back there." You mumbled, trying not to stare at the exposed, flawless skin, stretching over his neck and collarbones.

"That was nothing." He said softly, lifting your face with his index finger underneath your chin, so that you'd look him in the eyes (and not stare at is naked skin like a perv), "Through out my time with the humans I've learned to handle the bullshit they threw at me over and over again."

"But what she said about you was pretty-"

"Hey, I know that the way I look isn't the human's typical picture of masculinity, but do you really think their accusations bother me?" He smiled down at you, coming a little closer until you needed to lift your head back in order to look at him, "I love the way I am Y/N, no insecure little human will change that."