23

"And the flower stopped talking when Namjoon came in?" Jimin sounded a bit sleepy while asking this.

You turned your head toward the fairy, cheek being squished against the warm stone, "M-hmm."

Jimin sighed, smiling when he turned his face upwards, letting the last sun rays of the day graze his features, "You sound like a crazy woman."

You lazily reached out to hit him, making him curl into himself giggling, "Don't say that!"

You were laying on the roof of Namjoon's store, the heat of the day still warming the stone tiles on which you were resting, enjoying the slowly setting sun.. 

Your fairy was laying next to you with closed eyes, looking incredibly serene in that very moment, with the orange light flooding his body.

"I'm just kidding." He admitted smiling, pearly white teeth showing, "You'd be a great witch."

"So... you wouldn't have a problem with me working with Namjoon?"

The pink haired opened one eye, looking clearly unpleased,"...No. Of course not. this would be everything I ever wished for you."

"Wished for me...?"

Now, he fully turned towards you, lifting one hand to gently stroke the side of your face, "Wished for you to find back that spirit I first fell in love with."

You opened your mouth, but closed it again, probably looking like a fish until Jimin closed the gap between you chuckling and kissed you softly.

As always, did his body on top of yours feel way too good, way too right.

"By the way, Y/N-" Jimin whispered, face still only inches away from yours, "-you seemed to have a lot of time today. Don't you have, like, essay to write or stuff?"

Your clouded brain needed a moment,"uh-- right. Yeah. I do, but..."

He cocked a brow, "But?"

"I'm thinking of dropping out of uni..."

He cocked his head to the side, fingers still subconsciously running over your side, "You really want to do that witch thing with Namjoon, huh?"

You felt yourself blushing under his gaze and nodded, "Yeah I... I think I found something that I'm good at and that I want to do. Something more meaningful that just dull studying. I'd be a fool to just throw that away."

A blinding smile appeared on the fairy's face, something that came achingly close to pride, "I'm glad you finally realized that as well." - he flicked your head - "You're such an idiot sometimes."

"Hey!" You pushed him off of you, making the fairy laugh hysterically, "That's not fair! How was I supposed to know that I can talk to weed?!"

Jimin rolled together into a ball, trying to muffle his laughter with his arm, completely ignoring your gloomy scowl.

Afer a while, when he'd calm down, he sat up, face bright red and he let out a long sigh, "I mean- what you said about talking to weed - did you ever try it before?"