15

It's a fairy thing, Jimin supposed, that he could tell that she felt upset while being seperated with her.

He just came out of the shower in his dance studio and was aggressively drying off his hair while thinking of a way of changing his humans mood to the better.

She most likely was upset because of the break up, right? The whole thing changed a lot in her life, in a way she didn't expect to.

But she definitely needed that change, so what could Jimin do to help her?

The fairy stared at himself through the mirror, watching water drop from his pink locks onto the floor.

An idea popped up in the boy's mind and he smiled, "A good way to mark a new beginning...."

A blinding grin spread over Jimin's face and he quickly threw on his shirt, hurrying to leave the room.

✝︎❦❇︎

You shrieked surprised when a smiling Jimin greeted you as soon as you opened the entrance door, jumping backwards surprised.

You'd been about to head to uni, not expecting to meet the fairy here, but as always, Jimin seemed to mess up your plans.

"What in the name of baby jesus are you doing here?" You asked, still recovering from your mini-heart attack.

"I wanted to take you out." He stated, smiling obliviously.

"I- that's sweet but I have to go to uni right now." You said with an apologizing look.

The fairy frowned, pouting in disapproval, "Well, I'll need you to skip classes for today."

"You- what." You sputtered, dumbfounded at his rather blunt demand, "Why?"

The grin on the fairy's face said no good and he giggled mischievously, "We're going to dye your hair!"

You laughed, "Totally not. No."

"Yes." He denied stubbornly, "A new hair color is a great way to officially mark a new beginning. It's harmless and will grow out eventually if you don't like it-" He winked, "Though I highly doubt any hair color could look bad on you."

And who where you to deny The Charming Park Jimin?

Trying to say no was pointless, you knew it, so you did end up not only skipping uni, but also in one of these fancy chairs in hair salons, nervous as heck because that god damn fairy won't tell you what color he chose for you.

"I can't believe I'm letting you go through with this." You grumbled, earning a cheeky laughter from the other.

"Me neither, honestly." He giggled, eyes squinting adorably while he did so.

You'd started getting impatient, having to sit still for so long, when you were finally ready, a weird sense of excitement spreading through your body.

Jimin had been right, even though you hadn't even seen what your hair looked like, you already felt different, as if you were ready to face a new, better version of yourself.