19

Nothing should surprise you anymore at this point, but when Jimin asked wether he could come over and then straight out walked through a fucking mirror into your living room you kind of lost it.

"What- whate fuck Park Jimin?!"

"What?" The fairy asked completely oblivious, "You said I could come over?"

"Yeah but not like that."

Jimin stared at you for a moment, then looked back at the mirror and then back at your spooked expression, "...oh."

You let out a long sigh, before slumping down onto Jin's pale blue sofa.

Jimin hopped down besides you, seeming overly energetic for someone who usually survived on coffee and cold showers, "Where's Seokjin Hyung?"

"Not home, luckily." You asnwered, still slightly stressed out by his sudden and quite unusual appearence, "How'd you do that anyways?"

He shrugged, "I just kinda do it?"

Seemed a bit too vague for your taste but you let it slide, "Whatever." You leaned in a bit closer, "Why'd you want to come so urgently?"

"Oh, right," The fairy leaned back against the light blue cushion, "I just got notified that I have a performance next Saturday and I was wondering wether... you know... you-"

"Wether I wanted to come watch?"

He looked sheepish, "Yes? I mean, you don't have to, you didn't seem really fond of me doing contemporary so..."

You realized that his embarrassement of asking you to come to his performance came from your ignorant words about his style of dance. It made you sad and angry at your past self, honestly.

"What? No! Of course I want to come!" You nudged his side, trying to bring a smile on his face, "Bet you can prove me that contemporary is very much for men."

He giggled, cocky expression on his face, "Of course I can."

"We'll see about that Park." You said challenging, though you were 100% sure that Jimin could make you drool during his performance.

The young fairy laughed and he let his head slump back against the sofa, relieved expression on his face, "I'm glad that you'll come, I really am."

Then he suddenly sat up straight, "Waiiit-"

"Hm?"

"Na-Namjoon Hyung said he'd go on a date today... and Seokjin isn't home today either." His expression was a mixture of shock and dread, "Does that mean they're on a date together?!"

You laughed at the absolutely scandalized look on your fairy's face, "He didn't tell you?"

"Wait, does that mean Seokjin told you?"

You nodded, pressing your lips together tightly.

"That's not fair." Jimin pouted, "I'm his best friend. I should know such things, too."

His head shot around, looking determind, "You know what? Two can play this game."

"Huh?"