1

"That wasn't even the point." Sophie Williams spoke after she ordered her and Hayley Davis, her best friend, a drink at the bar.

"Yeh but it made sense at the time." Hayley replied as they waited on the bartender to come back with their drinks.

"Not really." Sophie laughed back at her.

"I'm gonna go to the toilet. Will you bring the drinks back to the table?"

"Yeh. I'll meet you back there." The brunette haired girl replied as she watched Hayley walk away.

"12 pounds even, love." The woman behind the bar spoke as she arrived back with the drinks. Sophie handed her the money and grabbed the drink. But she wasn't aware of the 5 foot 9, brown haired boy that was making his way to the bar, until she turned around and walked straight into him, spilling the drinks all over herself.

"Shit." The brown eyed girl exclaimed as the glasses hit the floor and the liquid soaked into her top.

"I am so sorry." A strong Liverpool accent replied as he looked down on her. The boy was probably 4 or 5 inches taller than Sophie, meaning he was looking down on her.

"It's fine don't worry about." She replied before heading towards the bathroom in order to clean herself up. She walked into the bathroom as another girl came out, leaving herself, Hayley and another girl, who was in the cubicle.

"What happened?" Hayley asked as she spotted her friend take tissue to chest in order to soak up the liquid.

"Let's just say our drinks are now on the floor." Sophie replied as she threw the paper in the bin.

"How did you manage that? There wasn't that many glasses." Hayley spoke as she began to fix her makeup in the mirror.

"I walked into some guy." The brunette told the dark blond girl as she began to dry her top under the hand dryer.

"Oh sweetie. What happened?" A girl's voice spoke as she exited the toilet cubicle and began to wash her hands.

"Oh nothing. I walked into some guy while I was getting drink."

"You mean he walked into you." Hayley corrected her.

"Whatever." Sophie replied as she continued to dry herself.

"Did you get any of it on him?" The wavy blonder haired mystery girl asked as she had her back to the other two as she touched up her lipstick.

"I don't know. I didn't stay around long enough to see." She replied to the stranger in the bathroom.

"Well, have a good night girls." The mystery blonde told them as she headed for the door.

"You too." The best friends replied in unison.

"Oh my god." Hayley exclaimed as she moved closer to Sophie. "Do you know who that was?"

"I didn't really get a chance to look at her Hayls." Sophie answered as finished off drying her top.

"That was Perrie Edwards. From Little Mix." Hayley gushed as she looked at her best friend.