6

"So you excited?" Hayley questioned as she packed some last minute things into her bag that was sitting on her freshly made hotel bed. Hayley had only arrived home this morning and how was in a rush to finish her packing before they were to leave for Madrid.

"Very, but at the same time I'm nervous for the guys so I can't even imagine how they're feeling." Sophie replied as she brushed her teeth in the bathroom.

"Yeh, Joe was trying to act all cool and calm last night but he wasn't doing a good job at hiding his nerves." Hayley explained as Sophie arrived out of the bathroom and threw her tooth brush into the toiletries bag before zipping up the bigger bag it was in.

"Yeh I was on the phone to Trent last night and he was the exact same but I get where they're coming from. It is a big deal and they're booing to be nervous. Even if they don't want to admit it." Sophie agreed as she sat on the bed next to her bag.

"What time is he coming at?" Hayley questioned as she put the last thing in her black bag.

"Should be in the next few minutes." The brunette replied as she glanced down at her watch on her left wrist.

"How do you always look so good travelling?" Hayley asked as she began to fix her blonde, wavy hair in the mirror.

"I don't know about that now. And you look hot too." Sophie replied smiling at her best friend.

"Yeh cause I made the effort. You literally threw on comfy clothes and your hair is in a messy bun." Hayley spoke as she tried putting her hair in different positions.

"Hayley. You're perfect." Sophie said as she moved Hayley's long wavy blonde locks behind her head, the way she always wore it. "Now what's this all about? Cause you weren't this nervous for the 9 hour flight here from New York."

"I don't know. Every time I hang out with Joe it's like I obsess about my appearance and always want to look perfect. But you can always hang out with Trent looking so simple but still beautiful. I feel like I have to look my best cause there is a million girls who would kill to go on a date with Joe Gomez." Hayley admitted as she looked away from the long mirror and towards her brunette best friend.

"Hayley. Relax. Joe is crazy about you, trust me. And I know your crazy about him. Don't let thoughts like that ruin this amazing thing you both have." Sophie spoke as she took her best friend's hand in her own before pulling her into a hug.

"Thanks Sophie. You're the best." Hayley replied with a smile when they pulled away from the hug. Sophie's phone beeped over on the bed.

"That should be Trent." Sophie said as she made her way over to grab her phone. The message was indeed from the right wing defender, he was waiting downstairs to bring the two girls to Melwood, where everyone was meeting to get the bus to the airport. "Let's go."

The two girls grabbed their bags off the beds before making sure they had everything they needed from the room. Naturally the stay in Liverpool had turned into longer than neither the 19 year old brunette or the 20 year old blonde expect.

They had informed the hotel staff that they would be vacating the room for few days in order to travel to Madrid, they were still paying for the days that they would be missing though.

Sophie had been in Liverpool for nearly 4 weeks now and everyday she had been putting off seeing her mom's family. Of course she had wanted to see them, they are her mother's family at the end of the day, but she was unsure of how they would react to the girl they hadn't seen in 9 years. The brunette promised herself that when she returned from Madrid with the Liverpool team that she would go see them.