15

The next morning came around quickly, Sophie could feel Trent shift in the bed next to her as his alarm began to blare through the room yet again. The Scouser reached over and shut off the alarm behind him and but yet still lay in the bed.

"That's twice." The brunette commented as she turned around in the bed to face her boyfriend.

"Twice what?" Trent asked confused as he felt the girl move under his arm that was wrapped around her waist.

"Twice you've snoozed your alarm. You have to get up." She informed the boy in front of her.

"Well it's alright for you. You can lay here all day and just wait for me to come home." Sophie hid the smile that tried to crawl onto her face. She couldn't give away the fact that she would be joining the boy and his team at Melwood today and hopefully for the next year at least.

"Ha ha very funny." She replied before taking the pillow of the ground behind her and hitting him across the head. "Get up."

"Okay mom." He complained with a smile on his face as he sat up in the bed.

"Okay maybe don't go." The girl spoke as she noticed the muscles across is bare back. She sat up on her knees and wrapped her arms around his broad shoulders.

"Oh now you want me to stay." Trent replied as he turned his head slightly to look at the girl who had her head rested on his shoulder.

"Yes." She smiled at him before placing a kissing on his lips.

"Soph, don't do this. I have to go." Trent moaned as she deepened the kiss.

"Okay. I'll see you when you get back." She pecked his lips once more before he stood up and headed for the adjoining bathroom.

The girl lay back in the large bed with a smile on her face. She hoped that he would be happy with her decision to take the job and realise that she wasn't going this to pressure him into anything.

The boy returned to the room with a toothbrush in his hand as he brushed his pearly white teeth. He opened the door to his closest and grabbed his training attire.

Sophie grabbed the TV remote and turned it on as she always did when Trent was getting ready for training. She changed to TV to a gossip channel that she watched from time to time before grabbing phone.

She dropped her dad a message to thank him for all that he had done for her and said she'd give him a call later on after her first session with the Reds today.

Trent appeared once again but this time he was fully clothed in his Liverpool gear which consisted of black shorts with the Liverpool crest on them, a red training top and a red half zip. He also wore a pair of white sports socks and a black pair of trainers.

"What's you plans for today?" Trent asked as he grabbed his phone from the nightstand next to the bed.

"I'm gonna give my dad a call before he gets to work and then I might go for a walk or something with Hayley. I'll see." She replied casually as she lay in the bed under the sheets.

"Okay. Well I'll see you later. Love you." The Scouser placed a kiss on her lips before heading for the door. "Oh and the keys for the jeep are downstairs if you want to go anywhere, save taking an Uber."