9

Sophie laughed as she and Trent were walking out the doors of the Madrid Airport and towards the grey shuttle bus that would bring them out to the plane that they had arrived in Madrid on only just 3 days ago. It was a short but definitely memorable trip.

"That has to be my favourite." Sophie commented as Trent's arm was wrapped around her shoulders as they continued to walk out into the hot Spanish sun. It was only 11am but it was still very hot outside.

"How did you not see all of this last night?" Trent laughed too as he questioned his girlfriend about the Instagram stories' of his teammates that she had been watching on their walk through the airport.

"Well between all the lives the guys had, your snapchats and the celebrations, I just didn't have time." Sophie spoke up. They both smiled and waved at the camera that was recording for the Liverpool FC YouTube Channel as they hopped onto the bus that several people were already on.

Andy and Rachel came out behind them and the new couple laughed as Andy kissed his golden medal that all the players were wearing around their necks and began to sing 'Allez, Allez, Allez' before he hopped onto the bus with Rachel in front of him.

Once everyone was on the bus, it departed for the short trip out to the plane and once arriving there the doors opened and everyone filed out before making their way onto the plane.

"I'll see you in Liverpool." Sophie placed a kiss on the defender's lips.

"But I wanna sit next to my girlfriend." Trent whined as he wrapped his arm around her waist to stop her from walking away.

"Booo. Stop being so cute." Andy called over to the pair from his seat next to James which caused everyone on the plane to laugh along with the newly formed young couple.

"Sit down." Sophie pushes the Scouser down into an empty seat behind him next to one of his teammates.

"Soph." Trent moaned in complaint as she walked further down the plane.

"Soph." The boys mocked their fellow teammate which caused everyone to laugh along with Sophie.

"Shut up." Trent told them before he slumped in his comfortable seat. The cameras came in from the YouTube channel and began to film as the boys passed the cup around and the photographer snapped shots of them.

Sophie slipped into an empty seat towards the back of the plane and placed her AirPods into her ears and turned on her Spotify playlist. The brunette girl had received very little sleep last night and just wanted to chill out on the flight as she knew it would be a long few days coming up.

——————————

That night after the boys had their victory parade through the crowded streets of Liverpool, everyone had gathered at Jordan Henderson's house. Rebecca's parents had agreed to take the kids for the night leaving their captain and his wife free to enjoy the celebrations with the entire team and families.

The party was in full swing when Sophie arrived with Trent at her side. The pair walked into the captain's house holding hands like usual.

"I'm gonna get us a drink." Trent spoke as they entered the kitchen. The defender placed a kiss on his girlfriend's lips before walking towards the counter where all the drinks were located.