20

The brown haired girl sighed as she spun her office chair around to look at the boys jog out onto the field for training. She had been inside doing research and going through files for the last hour and would definitely be here for a few more.

When everyone gathered around Klopp for the usual pre-training talk, Sophie turned back in the chair so she was now facing her computer once again.

She pulled the lid of the pen and kept it in her mouth as she wrote down notes from her computer onto the note pad that was laid in front of her.

After reapplying the lid to the pen, she reread through the notes to make sure she didn't miss or misspell anything as she transferred the information.

"Hey Soph." The brown haired girl lifted her head and was faced with a person she had dreaded seeing.

It had been a week since she got the call from Lucas James at Trent's house. Honestly, when he never showed up for the first few days she brushed it off and thought he was just winding her up. But now here he was, stood in her office at Melwood.

"Lucas what are you doing here?" She questioned leaning back in the black office chair.

"I came to see you." He replied smiling as he began to shut the door behind him.

"Lucas, no!" But she was too late, the door was closed before she could even attempt to stop him.

"What? It's not that bad being in a room with me, is it?" Lucas spoke as he made his way over to her desk while she stood up.

"No, the lock on my door is broken. I've been waiting on maintenance to fix it but he's off sick today. We're stuck in here." Sophie explained.

"Just call you boyfriend." Lucas said simply as he sat down in the chair in front of her desk.

"They're training, and my phone is dead anyway. It'll be at least 2 hours before anyone comes inside."

"Ah, what can we do in 2 hours?" Lucas asked with a smirk as he stood up and grew closer to the brown haired girl.

"Well I have work to do. You can just sit there." Sophie responded as she stepped away from him and sat back down at the desk and typed on her computer.

"Come on, Soph. I came all this way for you to just ignore me."

"I never asked you to come here." She replied simply without lifting her head.

"I did it for us." Lucas spoke as he made his way around the back of her desk where she was sat.

"There is no us." Sophie reminded him.

"Wonder what your little boyfriend and his friends would think if he could see us together right now." He said as he began to lean in closer to her.

"Well lucky for you he can't. The window is one way only."

"Oh really?" His smiles grew further.

"Don't even think about it." She remarked which caused him to step back. Lucas wasn't a bad guy, he would never do anything to hurt Sophie or any other girl, not intentionally anyway.