5

Sophie William's Alexander Arnold's mysterious girl?

After the pair were spotted locking lips outside a hotel in East Liverpool earlier in the week, the search was on for the identity of the mystery girl who has been spotted several times with the local Scouser boy. After digging several holes and exploring every avenue possible, it was later revealed by an anonymous source that this mystery brunette is a Liverpool born girl named Sophie Williams. She had lived in the city for most all of her childhood before jetting of to New York City where she has spent the last 9 years of her life with her father.

But having recently returned to the English city, it is clear that in her short time here, the 19 year old girl has gotten very close to Alexander Arnold. With the Champions League Final only 3 days away, will William's be jetting off to Madrid in order to support the local boy along with the team members' family and WAGs.

Is Sophie Williams' the latest to join the Liverpool Team's beautiful collection of Wives and Girlfriends? Stay tuned to find out more about the blossoming relationship between the two.

Trent sighed as he sat in the Melwood dressing room with his phone is his right hand and a water bottle in the other. Once again he had made a stupid error, that for anyone else wouldn't have resulted in another gossip post all over the internet.

He was used to it. It was one of the many joys of breaking onto the Liverpool first team at just 18 and the English National Team all in the same year. It came with living life in the eyes of the press. But the last thing he wanted was for Sophie to be thrown into that spotlight too. Especially considering the fact that he was debating on asking the brunette girl to become his girlfriend.

He just hoped that this wasn't a turn off for her. Trent knew how Sophie felt after the first article that was released, she promised that she was fine with it and knew it wasn't Trent's fault. And it was true, obviously having a relationship in the eye of the press wasn't ideal but Sophie really liked Trent and was happy to be spending time with him even if they press were snapping shots of them.

"Hey man." Andy Robertson spoke as both he and James Milner entered the changing room that they young Scouser had been in alone. Trent was pulled out of his thoughts and looked up from his phone to see his two teammates.

"Guess you seen the article huh?" James asked as he walked to his locker which was a couple down from Trent's.

"Yeh. Just read it for about the 20th time." Trent replied as he looked up at the man.

"Trent it's not your fault." Andy assured his fellow defender as he sat down next to the young lad.

"I know but I can't help but feel like it is. Sophie would never be in the his mess if it wasn't for me." Trent said as he looked in Andy's direction.

"Trent listen. We've all meet Sophie, it's clear that she likes you and that you feel the same way. It would be stupid to throw something like that away because you let a stupid article that is just a reporter trying to wind you up before the final." Milner spoke as he grabbed a half zip from her locker and slipped it on. 

"Yeh you're right." Trent replied as he closed his phone.

"And anyway. When are you gonna ask her out?" Andy questioned as he swapped out his cleats for a pair of trainers.