2

Sophie could feel the bright sun beating against her closed eyelids as she began to wake up the next morning. At this moment she also became very conscious of the feeling of an arm draped around her waist as she began to regain consciousness.

The brunette girl then turned around in the large bed and was faced with a sleeping Trent Alexander Arnold. She smiled at his face as his eyes began to flutter awake too. He smiled back at the girl who was looking at him.

"Do you enjoy watching me sleep?" He questioned the girl laid next to him.

"You just made that sound very stalkerish." Sophie answered back, laughing slightly.

"Probably should've asked the stalker question before I invited you back here." Trent agreed as he too laughed.

"Yeh probably a bit late now. But I assure you I'm not a stalker. I didn't even know who you guys were until Hayley said it." Sophie explained as she used her elbows to prop herself up on his large bed.

"So what do you say we go out for breakfast/lunch?" Trent asked as he stood up and pulled on some clothes before heading towards the bathroom.

"Sounds good. But I wanna go back to my hotel and get some clothes first. I don't fancy going out in last nights clothes." Sophie spoke as she stood up and began to put on her clothes from last night.

"Okay, just let me shower and then we'll head." Sophie sat back down on his bed and took her phone from the nightstand next to Trent's bed. She then rolled over towards Trent's side in order to use his phone charger.

She then grabbed the tv remote from his nightstand before rolling back over and switching it on and flicking through the channels.

There was nothing interesting on but she continued to flick until she landed on a music channel, which she just met play in the background as she rolled over to look at her phone.

A notification went off as she heard Trent turn off the shower in the bathroom. The contact number read Hayley💗

What time will you be back at? x

Trent and I are going out for food. But I'll be back before that to get changed before we go x

Okay, well text me when you're nearly here x

Why? x

Just.... x

Just because Joe's there? x

Maybe🙈x

I'll see you soon Hayls😂x

Sophie found herself laughing at the messages from her best friend. Her and Joe had obviously went back to their hotel room instead of his place.

"What's so funny?" Trent's voice pulled her from the phone and her thoughts. She lifted her head and spotted the brown haired boy pulling on some black jeans and a sweatshirt.

"Just Hayley." Sophie replied simply as she placed her phone down on the bedside table. The brunette girl then stood up and headed into the steam filled bathroom in order to fix herself up and use the toilet before they left.