24

"Well? Who are you?" Sophie questioned as she crossed her arms and looked at the blonde woman stood so casual in the hallway of her home as if she owned the place, which she didn't.

"Oh sweetie. I don't know who you think you are but-." The blonde woman didn't get to finish her sentence before the front, red wooden door of the SoHo home swung open and in walked a dark hair man with slight greys running through it, dressed in a slick black suit.

"I'm home." Stephen Williams' called as he closed the door behind him once inside, when he turned around he was shocked at the sight in front of him.

He didn't know whether it was the sight of his daughter standing in the house, the blonde woman standing next to her or the fact that a member who of his favorite Premier League team was in his home.

"Sophie? What are you doing here?" Shock written across his face the whole time.

"She's Sophie?" The blonde woman asked confused.

"Yes. I'm Sophie. Now, who is she?" The brunette questioned.

"I thought you weren't gonna be here until tomorrow." Sophie's father said as he placed his briefcase on the floor next to the wall.

"I wanted to surprise you. But clearly I'm the one surprised." Sophie remarked. Then something happened. The blonde strides across the room and wrapped her arms around the older man's next before placing a kiss on his lips.

"Welcome home Sophie." She commented with a smile as the she threw the brunette haired girl a look.

——————————

Sophie Williams wasn't an unreasonable person. She always listened to everyone's side of the story and tried to be the beckon of reason among situations.

But as she walked through Times Squres, she hugged her jacket tighter to her small figure thinking about her father's new girlfriend.

She was a 5 foot 6 skinny blonde. She looked like she walked straight out of a Victoria Secret advertisement like the ones on the billboards that Sophie was looking at right now as she continued her walk.

It wasn't that she didn't want to see her father with another woman, that wasn't it. It had been 10 years since her mother's death after all. But she had expect someone a bit closer to his own age. This woman looked like she just hit her 30s.

Stephen Williams has also criticised the powerful, older businessmen that walked around with 20 something year olds on their arms as if it was completely normal. He had said he'd never do it.

So what changed in 7 months Sophie was gone?

Was that the problem? Was it the fact he hadn't seen his daughter face to face for 7 months? That was probably the longest stretch they'd ever spent apart, ever.

Was it Sophie's fault that her father went against everything he believed it. And that was only in 7 months, imagine if she stayed in England forever.

She began to think of how different the two women were. Sophie's mother was a 5 foot 4 women with brown hair, just like Sophie's. She had had soft green eyes and an average figure. She was nothing compared to the blonde woman that was sitting back at the William's household.