3

"You really don't have a sense of adventure, do you?" Hayley asked the brunette as the two girls took their drinks and went to sit down.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Sophie replied before sipping her peach iced tea.

"Every time we go to a Starbucks you get the same thing. Why don't you try something new every now and again." Hayley argued as she sipped her S'mores Frappuccino.

"Just because you have a different drink every time you get a Starbucks doesn't mean I have to." Sophie answered back getting comfortable in the couch they were sat on.

"I'm just saying. If you're gonna date a football star, you're gonna have to get used to the adventure."

"Woah, woah, woah. Who said anything about dating a footballer?" Sophie asked confused as she looked at her best friend beside her.

"Trent? Ring a bell? The guy you went home with last night." Hayley spoke smiling.

"Haha. I know who he is. But I mean when did I say anything about dating him." Sophie answered back to the blonde.

"Oh come on. I can't remember the last time they talked about a guy like you do Trent. And don't act like your eyes don't light up every time you look at him."

"I do not." The brown haired girl exclaimed.

"Uh-huh. Whatever, but if I know you like I do. I could be going back to New York on my own at the end of the summer." Sophie remarked.

"Hardly Sophie. I still have another year at NYU and that internship I applied for at Murphy's."

"You can always finish college here. And I'm sure there is plenty of internships in Liverpool for you."

"Will you please relax. You're acting like Trent and I got married or something." Sophie told her best friend.

"Hey, you know I'm always right about these things. I wanna be maid of honor." The brown haired girl's best friend spoke up.

"Chill out, you." Sophie spoke before he phone went off in her bag. She took out her phone and saw Trent's contact name on her screen. "Hello."

"Hey, Soph." Trent's sweet voice spoke back down the phone. She could hear several voices around Trent as if he was still at Melwood.

"Hey, Trent. How was practice?" Sophie asked as she placed her drink on the table in front of them.

"Yeh it was good, thanks." He replied.

"So."

"I guess you saw all the articles. I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to drag you into all this. Into the spotlight, it's no fair on you." Trent spoke as he said goodbye to some of the guys.

"Trent, don't worry about it. It's not your fault. You didn't ask those guys to take photos of us." Sophie assured the boy on the phone.

"I know but still. If I hadn't asked you it for breakfast then it never would've happened."

"Trent. Listen to me. That's like saying if I hadn't walked into last night in the bar that this never would've happened. Everything happens for a reason." Sophie replied smiling.