Part 1

I woke really excited today since Jackson was going to be coming home for the summer. I haven't seen Jackson in almost two months because he want on some tour with his friends. I was doing what I usually do when Jackson is coming back, making welcome back cupcakes. I do it every time when he'd come back from touring or just going to LA or something. I don't know why I do it, it just makes me feel happier when Jackson is coming home. Austin was also standing in the kitchen with Me but he was just on his phone.

"Austin it'd be nice if you'd help me," I said and he nodded, not looking up from his phone. I rolled my eyes and finished the frosting the cupcakes while the front door opened.

"Jackson?" I shouted.

"Goof?" Jackson shouted my stupid nickname he always calls me and I ran out the kitchen to hug my bother. He chuckled and caught me

"Good to see you too," He said and I looked up to see my mom and a boy about Jackson's age walked into the house. I stepped back from the hug and looked over at the boy standing in the corner with a smile on his face.

"Jackson?" I questioned and he looked over at the kid.

"Oh," He chuckled. "This is Payton, my best friend that lives in north Carolina," Jackson said and I squinting at Payton.

"How long is he staying?" I asked, looking at me mom.

"The whole summer sweetie, his mother is getting the house renovated and I told her he could stay here," My mom explained and My eye went back to Payton. He hasn't said anything this entire and just stayed in the corner.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you it was last minute," Jackson said and Payton stepped forward to Jackson. Austin walked into the room with Greyson behind him.

"Payton?" Greyson questioned.

"Hey little man," Payton said and his voice was deeper than I imagined.

"Im- gonna go to my room," I said awkwardly and quickly went upstairs and sat on my bed.

"Y/N?" Jackson questioned, standing at me doorway about twenty minutes after I took off up here.

"Your cupcakes are downstairs," I said, sadly and facing my window.

"I know they were amazing," he said with a chuckle and closed the door. Jackson came over and sat on my bed next to me. I rolled over and looked at my brother.

"What's up?" Jackson asked.

"Does Payton really have to stay here?" I asked, sitting up and he sighed.

"I knew you wouldn't like him being here, but trust me we are still going to spend the summer together," Jackson said and I nodded.

"Ok but if he's gonna tag along, please tell me first," I said and Jackson nodded.

"I will," Jackson said and hugged me. There was a knock on the door before Jackson got up and opened it.

"Hey bro, you want to go to the mall or something?" Payton asked, how'd he know this was my room?

"Uh sure," Jack said and looked at me.

"You wanna come, goof?" Jackson asked with a smile.

"Nah I'm good," I said and Jackson shrugged.

"I'll bring you back something from that stupid stair that sells BTS crap," Jackson teased and Payton snickered.

"Shut Up," I complained and Jackson laughed be leaving my room. I rolled my eyes and went on my phone and looked through Jackson's Instagram to find Payton's page. I scrolled through Payton's posts for a little bit and he was actually kind of cute. The way his brown eye looked in some of the pictures was just mesmerizing.