Part 23

August 23

I didn't want to move that morning. I stayed faced down in my bed with my head in my pillows, crying. I can't stand this day, Sophie's parents already texted me this morning and I haven't moved. I looked over at my closed blinds and sighed. God I wish you were here. Tears continued to fall onto my pillow as my door opened slowly as someone knocked.

"Y/N?" Payton questioned and I bit my lip, holding in tears.

"I'm sleeping," I said, trying to keep my emotions in till he left. Payton chuckled from the door and I was still looking at my curtains.

"Y/N I just wanted to see if you want to go get some Dunkin or something," Payton said and I shook my head.

"I'm not hungry," I lied and he sighed.

"Do you want me to stay with you," Payton asked. I get he's just trying to be nice but everyone usually leaves me alone on this day. I shook my head again as tears fell down my cheeks. I heard my door close and I let all the tears out. I cried and sat up and hugged one of my pillows. My door opened and my mom came running in.

"Honey," She said in that loving mom voice and held me close to her. I cried more as she rubbed my back.

"She would want you to get out of bed," My mom said and I shook my head.

"I can't," I choked out.

"I don't want Payton to see me like this," I said and she chuckled.

"He cares so much about you, just let him in," My mom said and I shrugged.

"I'll try," I said and she kissed my head.

"I'll be downstairs if you need anything," My mom said, getting up and leaving my room.

"Hey," Jackson said, coming in right after my mom left.

"How you feeling?" Jackson asked and I shrugged.

"I know this day sucks but today doesn't give you an excuse to act like a bitch," Jackson said and I glared at him

"Sorry, so I'm heading to the mall and Payton said he was going to come but he's too worried about you," Jax said and I sighed.

"Where is he?" I asked.

"Outside the door," He said and opened the door, revealing a concerned looking Payton.

"Pay come here," I said and patted the spot next to me. Jax smiled at us before leaving.

"Don't do anything stupid," Jackson said and closed my door. Payton laid his head on my shoulder and intertwined our hands. Tears brimmed my eyes, making Payton look at me.

"Baby what's wrong?" Payton asked and I sighed.

"I hate this day," I said and Payton nodded.

"Today's the anniversary, isn't it?" Payton questioned and I nodded slowly. Payton sighed and got up from my bed.

"I'll be back," He said and left. I laid back down and looked up at my ceiling.

"I miss you," I sighed and closed my eyes for a bit. Not realizing I fell back asleep, I was woken up by Payton jumping onto my bed.

"Payton," I groaned and he smiled.

"I brought you something," Payton said and passed me a bag. I looked inside after getting the will to sit up. I smiled at Payton and he gave me a quick kiss.

"I got you a bunch of BTS stuff and snacks so we could just stay in here for the rest of the day. I didn't want you to be alone with your feelings so I'm here if you need anything," Payton said and I kissed his cheek.

"Thank you, so can we watch something?" I questioned and he nodded.

"Anything," Payton said and I smirked, getting up and grabbing my laptop.

"BTS posted a new run episode and I have been dying to watch this movie," I Said and sat next to him.

"Ok then like I said Anything," Payton said and I put on the run episode first. We stayed in my room, cuddling and watching stuff on my laptop for the rest of the day. Having Payton by my side really brought my mood up. He made this day great even if I felt terrible.

A/N:
Woosh this story is going absolutely nowhere. Welp gonna keep updating till I feel like it's finished