Part 25

The Next Morning:

I woke up wrapped in Payton's hoodie. I smiled and held his hoodie tighter. I moved back, bumping into his chest. I flipped over to  face Payton and he pulled me closer.

"Hi," He said in a really raspy voice and  I laid my head on his chest.

"What time is it?" He asked and I shrugged. Payton got up and  picked up my phone  from the chair across the room

"Holy shit," Payton swore, looking at my phone.

"What?" I questioned and sat up.

"Jackson spammed you all night," He said, passing me my phone.

"We should get going soon," Payton said and I nodded.

"Its eight  now and I'll probably going to be grounded for life, so let's get some breakfast first," I said and he smiled at me.

"They don't need to know what we did, let's just tell them there weren't any Uber's  so we spent the night at a hotel," He said and  I got up from the bed. He bit his lip, looking at me and Came over to wrap his arms around my waist.

"Let's get going," Payton said and I nodded. I sighed and we got ready to leave. Once we left we got some food  and headed home. I unlocked the door and  looked at Payton.

"Everyone's probably asleep," He whispered to me and I  opened the door.

"They're back," Jackson shouted as soon as we walked in. I closed my eyes before looking towards the living room.

"Seriously Jackson?" I glared at him and he smirked.

"Mom's been worried sick, she thought you two got kidnapped," Jackson said and My mom came running downstairs.

"Thank God you're ok," she said, hugging me.

"But you are in serious trouble young lady," She said, still hugging me and  I stepped back from her.

"Where were you two all night?" She asked and I looked at Payton.

"By the time we left the Carnival there weren't any Uber's so I got us a hotel room," Payton explained and I nodded.

"At least you two were safe," She said and I nodded.

"You two are probably hungry, do you want something  before we leave to the airport," My mom said and I sighed Payton did too.

"We're fine mom, Pay you want me to help you with anything," I said and he took my hand.

"I got a couple more things to pack so sure," Payton said and we went upstairs, With Jackson behind us.

"I know you two did it," Jackson said, closing the door behind him.

"Did what?" I questioned.

"Don't act dumb, You two fucked last night," Jackson said and Payton stopped packing for a second.

"No we didn't," Payton and I lied at the same time.

"Really?" Jax questioned and I nodded.

"Dude it was like four in the morning when we got to the hotel and we just knocked out," Payton said and I sat on the bed. I put my hands in the pockets of Payton's hoodie and he smiled at me.

"You can keep it," Payton said and I smiled bigger.

"Who said I was gonna give it back?" I joked and he shook his head with a smile.

"We leave in about an hour so be ready," Jackson said before leabing the room. Payton sat next to me on the edge of the bed and I sighed. Looking down at the floor, I felt Payton's hand intertwine with mine in the pocket.