Part 2

After dinner I was going to take a shower before going to bed early since I had stuff to do tomorrow morning. While taking my shower and blasting my playlist I heard the door open. I peaked my head out to see who it was before quickly closer the curtain from who I made eye contact.

"Payton what are you doing in here?" I questioned awkwardly.

"I had to use the bathroom and I thought your brother was in here, I'm so sorry," He said frantically and quickly used the bathroom before leaving. I leaned my head on the wall and quickly finished my shower. I wrapped my towel around my body and ran to my room. I closed the door and fell onto my bed. Did that really just happen? Did I just see what I just saw. Yep, sadly at the end of the day I just saw Payton Moormeier's penis... Great. I mentally screamed and got dressed for bed. I had a hard time falling asleep, since that stupid moment kept playing in my head. I sighed and looked at the time I have been laying in bed for almost 4 hours. It was now midnight and I honestly wanted to just pass out already. I got out of bed and adjusted the tank top I was wearing before going downstairs to the kitchen. I stopped in the hallway, from hearing Payton's voice in the kitchen.

"Faith I'm fine, I guess I just wanted to see you guys before coming down here for the entire summer," Payton said into his phone.

"Trust me I miss you too but I'll come up in about a month," He said and I was just questioning everything. I didn't think he had a girlfriend, but I mean how couldn't he. I heard the phone call end before walking into the kitchen. Payton looked at me as I went over to the fridge to grab my pint of ice cream from the freezer.

"Were you listing to my phone call?" Payton asked and I shook my head.

"It none of my business if you're going to talk to your girlfriend back home and Payton chuckled.

"Y/N, uh that was my sister," He said and I felt so stupid.

"Oh I uh," I said awkwardly and wanted to rush out the kitchen.

"I don't have a girlfriend if you were wondering," Payton said and came closer to me. I backed up into the counter and he looked at me with a smile.

"You're not like most girls," Payton said and I nodded before stepping around him.

"Night," I said and ran back up to my room with my ice cream. I fell onto my bed and screamed I to my pillow. Was he really just flirting with me?! I didn't know what to think at that moment. I only met Payton this morning and I've never been in a relationship before or even thought about being in one. Damn I wish Sophie was here, she would probably know what to do.