Part 22

Later That week

Jackson is still mad at me, and today Payton is going to help with something that will hopefully get Jax to stop being mad. We set up the living room from a Y/N and Jax movie night. He's never missed one and I chose a movie he's been begging me to watch. Scoob Yes Jackson is a child.

"Are you sure this is going to work?" Payton asked, coming back into the living room with snacks.

"Yes, now go get Jackson," I said and rushed him out the living room. Payton smiled at me before going upstairs. I sat in the pillow fort and hear Payton coming downstairs with Jackson.

"Dude I just want to play COD, so what is so important?" Jackson complained.

"You'll see now come on," Payton said.

"You sound like Y/N," Jackson complained again and they were standing in front of the pillow fort now.

"What is all this?" Jackson asked.

"Movie night," I said and poked my head out the fort. Jackson looked down at me.

"I don't want to be a third wheel," Jackson said and I shook my head.

"I was gonna go hang with Grey this is for you two," Payton said and moved away from Jackson.

"Really? A movie night?" Jackson questioned and looked down at me again.

"Yes," I said and Jackson sighed.

"Move over," Jackson said and I smiled. I let Jackson into the pillow and blanket fort and Payton kneeling down and smiled.

"See you in a bit?" He said and I nodded before he pecked my lips and stood back up. Payton left and I looked back at Jackson.

"What did I miss?" Jackson asked.

"Nothing much," I said with a smile and he raised his eyebrow.

"Yeah right, Y'all have been acting different since that night.

"Ok so he feels the same way about me," I said, really happily.

"Really?" Jackson questioned and I nodded.

"That's great I'm so happy for you," Jackson said and hugged me. I hugged back and we talked a little more. Jackson apologized and we finally put on the movie. We laid in the pillow fort watching the movie on my laptop and messed around for a bit. After the movie Jackson grabbed his car keys and we went out to the mall for a bit. It was close to closing time so we were like the only ones there. We bought ice cream and junk food along with whatever else we bought. I bought Payton a matching bracelet to mine. Once we got home I ran up to the guest room to give Payton his bracelet. When I got up there he was on FaceTime with someone and he smiled at me. Payton waved me over to the bed and I slowly went over. I laid my head on his chest as he pulled me closer.

"Dude you're missing out, tonight was her birthday party," Someone shouted in the back.

"Dumbass his girlfriend just came in," Parker shouted.

"Sorry," The kid shouted back.

"Who's birthday?" I asked and Payton looked at me.

"This girl these two idiots keep trying to hook me up with but I have you now," He said with a smile and I did too.

"Gross, I'm gonna hang up now," Parker said and Payton laughed.

"Ok so I'll see you in a few weeks," Payton said before they hung up.

"So what's up?" He asked and I sat up.

"I got you something," I said and took the bag out of my pocket.

"What is it?" He questioned

"Close your eyes," I said and he did. I put the bracelet on his wrist. Payton opened his eyes and looked at the bracelet confused.

"It matches mine," I said and he smiled.

"You're cute," Payton said and kissed me quickly. I smiled and cuddled up with him.

A/N:
I have no idea where this story is going anymore 😞😞😞

A/N:I have no idea where this story is going anymore 😞😞😞

These the bracelets