Part 4

After about an hour on debating what I was going to do I just decided to go to Austin. Austin was going to leave any minute so I rushed to his room.

"Hey Y/N, what's up?" He asked.

"I need to talk to you about something," I said and sat on the corner of his bed.

"Isn't Jackson your go to?" Austin questioned.

"Jackson can't know," I said and he looked at me questionably.

"Why?" Austin questioned.

"Because I like Payton and don't know what to do, I know he just got here yesterday but He's different, As soon as he walked through the door it felt like all those times Sophie would try to get me to like a guy, but something was different about this time because I was actually interested," I basically said in one breath.

"Ok first, breathe. Second, if you like him and if he likes you, just go for it but since this is Payton we're talking about you need to tell Jackson about this," Austin Said and I nodded.

"What if Jackson get mad?" I asked.

"Jackson never gets mad at you," Austin said and his phone lit.

"Gotta go, good luck sis," Austin said and hugged me quickly before leaving. He always does that, no matter where he's going Austin always hugs me. I got up from Austin's bed and went to go find Jackson, luckily he was in the basement with Grey, playing fortnite.

"Jackson?" I questioned and he looked at me.

"Yeah?" He said, getting up.

"I need to tell you something," I said and made eye contact with Payton from across the room he smiled and I looked back at Jackson.

"What's up?" He questioned and we went over to the stairs.

"So I don't really want to go down to the lake, I'm not really in the mood," I said and raised his eyebrow.

"Ok? That's fine?" Jackson said questionably.

"Is that all?" He questioned and I nodded.

"Yeah..." I said he nodded.

"Ok?" Jackson said, dragging out the word. I awkwardly smiled and went back upstairs.

"I'm such an idiot," I said to myself and questioned why I didn't tell him about Payton. I'm just nervous of how he'll react to me liking Payton. I went upstairs to my room and sat at my desk and scrolled down Payton's TikTok. About 30 minutes later of watching TikToks I swore I saw someone standing next to me, looking over my shoulder. I looked over and saw Payton. I jumped in my seat, turning off my phone. He chuckled and sat across from me on my bed.

"How long were you standing there?" I questioned.

"Long enough," Payton said and I sighed.

"Don't you knock?" I questioned.

"Your door was open," He said smartly.

"You like me," Payton pointed out and I shook my head, getting up from my chair.

"No I don't," I said and went over to my door. He followed me and closed the door, pushing me against it slightly. My heart raced and my stomach did back flips.

"I know you felt something between us this morning, I could tell from how you looked at me downstairs," He said and I shook my head again.

"Payton I don't like you," I said and he smirked.

"So if I was to kiss you right now, would you kiss back or push me away," Payton asked and I pushed him away slightly. He smirked and looped his fingers through the back loops on my shorts. He pulled me closer and I could feel his heart beating at the same rate as mine. Holy shit he scanned my face before leaning down. I stepped back before his lips touched mine. He sucked his teeth and ran his hands through his hair.

"What is so bad about me kissing you?" He asked.

"It would be my first kiss," I blurted out and he looked at me shocked.

"You never had your first kiss?" He questioned and I nodded.

"I never had anything," I sighed and he looked at me questionably.

"What are you talking about?" He asked.

"I've never loved, Payton. I never kissed anyone or even thought about dating, After my best friend died I never thought I could feel that way towards anyone and you are the first person I've liked a lot," I said and he took a step back and sat on the edge of my bed.

"Damn, that's a lot to take in," Payton said and I sighed.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said anything," I said and he shook his head.

"No it's fine, Because I like you a lot too. You're the first girl I've met that doesn't just throw themselves at me, I always felt forced into a relationship with other girls and that's what I like about you, you don't make me feel measured to be in a relationship," Payton said and I smiled. I sat next to him and he looked at me.

"How about you give me a chance to show you what Love is?" Payton questioned.

"But what about Jackson?" I questioned.

"We'll have to tell him," Payton said and I didn't know what to say or do.

"Don't break her heart," Austin said from the doorway.

"What are you doing here?" I questioned and he chuckled.

"Jackson was looking for Payton and My buds decided to go to the mall instead so I got you these," Austin said before throwing a bag at me. I looked in the bag and it was a bunch of BT21 things. I shook my head and hid my face in my hands.

"Get out," I said and Austin laughed before closing my door. Payton chuckled and I looked at him. My face was so warm and my cheeks were probably so red.

"So you like BTS?" He asked with a chuckle.

"Shut up," I said and hit him with the bag. He chuckled and held his hand over his arm, where I hit him.

"Ow," He chuckled and I smiled at his cuteness.

"Sorry," I said and he looked at me with a soft smirk.

"So will you give me a chance?" Payton asked.

"How would this even start?" I asked and he smiled. Payton held his arms out and I hugged him. He hugged back and I looked up at him.

I pulled away from the hug and just looked at him for a second with a smile.

"I should go find Jackson so we can go down to the lake," Payton said and I nodded.

"Have fun," I said and he smiled.

"I'll see you later," Payton said and left my room. Not gonna lie I was totally fangirling. I think I'm dating Payton Moormeier??? Am I? I mean he didn't really ask me out but I don't know. It feels like we're dating but then again I've never had a boyfriend before so I wouldn't know.

A/N:

So I recently started liking BTS so don't come at me about mentioning them in this book. Unless you're ARMY then Hi I'm new