Part 18

A Couple Days Later (Y/N POV)

I was sitting in Jackson's room watching him play his game while balled up in one of my hoodies.

"Do you know why he did it?" I asked, breaking the silence in the room.

"Payton doesn't stay in relationships long and He said he really liked you so I don't really know why," Jackson answered and payed attention to his game.

"Jax should I forgive him?" I asked as the thoughts in my head raced. I was starting to fall for Payton and I kinda believed what he said last night about how I started off as some type of "target" but wasn't anymore.

"Hell No, he hurt you and used me to get closer to you just so he could take your virginity and leave," Jackson said and I sighed.

"But he's your best friend and I don't believe that's  what he wanted, Payton is different and I-" I stopped my self from saying those words. Was it true? Do I love Payton?

"Do you Love him?" Jackson asked, turning to me. I shrugged and he sighed.

"He made you happy, right?" Jackson questioned.

"Yeah but he's your friend and if you don't want me to forgive him I won't," I said and Jackson shook his head.

"Don't let me stop you from being happy, I will forgive and forget about what Payton tried to do if you want to be with him," Jackson said and I smiled slightly.

"How would I tell him?" I asked.

"Tell him what?" Jax asked.

"That I um l-love h-him?" I stuttered.

"You just say it when the time is right," Jackson said.

"But what if he doesn't say it back?" I questioned.

"Then He wasn't worth it," Jackson said and I nodded.

"You still need to get Austin to agree tho, Austin is still really pissed," Jackson said and I groaned.

"I'll be back," I said, getting up from Jackson's bed and going to Austin's room.

"Hey Austin," I said, going into his room.

"What's up?" Austin asked.

"Are you still mad?" I asked.

"About Payton?" He questioned and I nodded.

"I don't know, why?" Austin questioned with a slight attitude.

"Because he's supposed to be coming back today and I um," I said awkwardly and Austin's face softened.

"You love him don't know?" He questioned.

"I guess," I said and he shook his head.

"That's not an answer," Austin said.

"Yes, I do l-love h-him," I stuttered and Austin sighed.

"Fine, I'll be nice since he's clearly made an affect on you," Austin said and I hugged him.

"Thank you Austin," I said and he kissed my head.

"If my baby sister is happy, I have to be happy too," He said and I smiled.

"Kids, Payton's back," My mom shouted from downstairs. We didn't really tell her what happened with Payton. She thinks he went to another friends house for a couple days just to visit. I quickly got up from Austin's bed and ran downstairs. Payton looked at me with a slight smile when I got downstairs, with Jackson behind me. I went up to Payton and he looked down into my eyes, with a smile.

"Hi," he said before I hugged him tightly, making him catch his balance.

"Someone missed you," Jackson joked and came over to us.

"I missed you too," He said and kissed my temple. I smiled and put my head on his chest, not letting go of him.

"Y/N can I go hang with Jax?" Payton asked.

"And breathe," Jackson said with a laugh and I shook my head.

"Video games can wait, I haven't seen you in almost a week," I said and Payton chuckled.

"Y/N I'm still here for another month," Payton said with a chuckle and I let go of him slowly.

"Well have a movie night after dinner ok?" Payton said and I nodded.

"Ok, I'm not gonna go start a Koya cult," I said and went upstairs to my room.

A/N: so like might be posting again later and My Noah Beck story is out, go check out the first two parts if you're interested