Part 14

(The Next Morning)

I woke up to the feeling of Payton's bare chest against my back I rolled over and looked at him still sleeping. I smiled then one creeped onto his face.

"Morning," Payton said in a raspy voice. That was kinda hot not gonna lie. Wait what am I thinking?!

"Morning," I said and he kissed my cheek.

"I could get used to waking up next to you," Payton said, making my heart race. I smiled and looked into his eyes.

"Would you like me to make some breakfast?" Payton asked and I nodded.

"Sounds good," I said and leaned his forehead on mine.

"See you in a few minutes," He said and I nodded. Payton got up from my bed and I could see his shirtless torso on full display Damn I would let that-
I shook my head out of my thoughts as he walked out the room. I sat up and grabbed my Phone from beside me. I had a missed call from Jackson. I called him, hoping he'd pick up. It rang for a second before he picked up.

"What?" He groaned.

"Did I wake you up?" I asked.

"No shit, why are you calling me were literally across the hall from each other," Jackson said, sounding more awake.

"Sorry," I said and was about to hang up.

"Could you come to my room for a second," He asked.

"Yeah, give me a second," I said and hung up. I got out of bed and went over to Jackson's room. He was sitting up in bed and looked at me. He waved me over and I sat on his bed and crossed my legs.

"We haven't really hung out or talked for a couple of weeks and I wanted to check up on you.

"Is everything ok?" Jackson asked and I smiled with a nod.

"Everything's great I'm really happy you brought Payton down here for the summer," I said and he nodded.

"I'm happy he's getting you to open up more," He said and I smiled.

"Maybe I should bring him down here more often," Jackson said and I nodded.

"After the summer maybe he could come down a couple times a month," I said and Jackson chuckled.

"Maybe," Jackson said and hugged me.

"Once he leaves promise me you won't go back to the way you were," He said and I nodded on his shoulder.

"I won't," I said and his door opened. I looked over and Payton smiled.

"Breakfast is ready," He said and Jackson and I got up and followed Payton downstairs. Went into the kitchen and Payton and put out three bowls, the milk and a couple boxes of cereal. I giggled and kissed his cheek.

"Very cute," I said and Payton smiled. Jackson looked at us with a smile and we sat at the table. We joked around for a bit before Jackson left to go hang out with Kyle and a couple other friends.

"What should we do now?" Payton asked as we were sitting upstairs in Jackson's room. I shrugged looked at my phone for a second.

"I have one idea," Payton said and I looked at him. He had a smirk on his face and pulled me closer on Jackson's bed.

"Not in here," I said, getting up from Jackson's bed. Payton got up and took my hand. He pulled me back towards him and we fell on the bed. I giggled as he held my waist. He smiled, looking down at me. I pecked his lips and he smiled before kissing me again. I kissed back and he slowly moved his hands up under my shirt and stopped at my bra strap. I pulled away and he looked into my eyes.

"If you're not ready just tell me to stop," Payton said and I nodded. He softly smiled and started kissing my neck. I titled my head giving him more of an access and moaned softly when he kissed near my collar bone. He smirked and sucked lightly on my skin. I ran my fingers through his hair and gave a light tug, earning a groan from Payton. Payton sat up for a second and took his shirt off. I looked up at his topless torso and traced his abs with my finger. He smirked and leaned forward to kiss me. I kissed back and he reached under my shirt again and undid my bra. Has he done this before?

"Payton wait," I said, breaking our kiss.

"What's up?" He questioned and I sat up. He did too and looked at me questionably.

"Do you want me to stop?" He asked and I shrugged.

"Not really but have you?" I asked and he sighed.

"Would that be a problem?" Payton questioned and I shook my head.

"Listen it happened like a year ago and I regret what happened so much, it was my first time and it was awkward," Payton said and now the moment was kinda gone. I sighed and he shook his head.

"And I ruined the moment," Payton said and I nodded slowly.

"Kinda," I said and clipped my bra back together.

"Sorry," Payton said and I shrugged.

"It's fine," I said getting up as Payton put his shirt back on. I left Jackson's room and went over mine as I heard the front door close.

"Y/N?!" Jackson shouted from downstairs.

"What?!" I shouted back.

"Nothing?!" He shouted and Payton poked his head out of Jackson's room. He chuckled when I looked at him.

"What?" I questioned and he pointed to a spot near his collar bone. I was confused then realized. He Gave me a hickey! I ran into my room and looked at my neck in my mirror and groaned.

"I'm so dead," I said to myself and grabbed on my hoodies out my closet. I put the hoodie on and tied it. Once I opened my door Payton was standing there with a smirk.

"Hey," He said and looked down at my neck then back up at my eyes.

"He's gonna kill us," I said and Payton shrugged.

"It's not that bad," He said.

"What's not that bad?" Jackson questioned.

"Nothing," I said and he looked at me questionably.

"Why do you have a hoodie on, it's like a hundred degrees outside?" Jackson asked.

"Well it's cold in my room," I said and Payton smirked at me. I gave him a glare and he chuckled.

"Ok, Payton?" Jackson questioned.

"Hmm?" Payton questioned.

"You wanna go play something?" Jackson asked and Payton nodded.

"Yeah," Payton said and looked at me again.

"I'll see you later," He said and I nodded. Payton and Jackson went downstairs and I went back into my room to watch some movies.