Part 10

I couldn't go back to sleep that night because I thought the dream would continue or happen again if I did. Around 8:30 am I got out of bed and wrapped my blanket around me and went downstairs for coffee and pain killers. Lucky me getting my period the day after I have a sweet dream about my boyfriend. It sounds more weird everytime I think about it. When I walked into the kitchen Payton and Jackson were at the table eating breakfast. I walked past them and ignored them if they said anything. On my way up the stairs I walked passed my mom and she looked at me questionably.

"You feeling ok?" My mom asked and I shook my head.

"It feels like I'm being stabbed," I said and she nodded.

"I'll head to the store for more stuff," She said and I went into my room and sat on the floor in front of my bed, wrapped in my blanket. I drank my coffee and scrolled down Instagram for a little bit. I went back onto my bed and curled up in a ball to try to stop the pain but nothing helped. I took pain killers five minutes ago and they still haven't kicked in. I groaned and there was a knock on my door.

"What?" I groaned and the door opened slowly. I didn't look over to see who it was but they left a bag on my night stand and left, shutting off my light too. I looked over at the bag and looked in it to see Chocolate and a heating pad. I smiled and let the heating pad heat up. After it did I laid back and left it on my stomach. The heating pad was soothing and helped a lot. I fell asleep after a couple of minutes and surprisingly I didn't have that dream again. After a couple of hours I woke up and it was almost six o'clock in the afternoon. I got out of bed and took a shower before going back into my room. I have no idea where anyone is but I still felt like ass so I wasn't really up to talk to anyone. Around 6:30 My mom brought me dinner and I watched a movie while eating. After eating I put .y plate down and my door cracked.

"Am I allowed to come in?" Payton asked from the door.

"At your own risk yes," I said and he chuckled, coming into my room. Payton sat next to me and I put my head on his shoulder.

"Your mom told me you weren't feeling well," Payton said and I nodded.

"I'm sorry about yesterday," Payton said and and put his head on mine.

"You didn't do anything," I said and Payton put his hand out. I intertwined our fingers my door cracked.

"We're back from Dad's," Jackson Said

"Y'all went without me me?" I questioned.

"Sorry, Mom said you were sick but Dad gave you this," Jackson said and placed some money on my dresser that was by the door, without coming into my room.

"Jackson you can come into my room," I said with a giggle.

"No thanks I want to keep my nuts," Jackson said and shut the door. I giggled and Payton looked at me with a smile.

"I'll come get you when dinner is ready," Payton said and kissed my cheek before getting up from my bed. He left and I get up to grab the money Jackson left.

"30 bucks?" I said to myself and put the money in my savings Jar that was on the shelf in my closet. I grabbed one of my sweatshirts and sat back on my bed. I put the hoodie on and went back on my phone till dinner.