Part 24

(A couple weeks later)

Payton and I were doing what we usually do, cuddling all day. He was leaving in two days and I really didn't want him to go. He doesn't know that's how I feel and even if I did tell him, it's not gonna matter. Payton will still leave and I'll have to spend whatever time was left of this summer alone.

"Babe?" Payton questioned.

"Yeah?" I questioned.

"Let's go out tonight," Payton said and I looked up at him.

"Where?" I asked.

"The carnival, tomorrow's the last day and I want to win you something, go on a bunch of rides, and by the end of the night end it how this summer started," Payton said and I smiled at his cheesiness.

"A kiss on the ferris wheel," I said and Payton nodded.

"If I'm going home in two days I want these last two days to great for the both of us," He said and I thought about him leaving again. I really don't want Payton to leave but I kinda knew we weren't going to work out anyway.

"So do you want to go?" Payton asked and I nodded.

"Sounds fun, let's go," I said and he smiled.

"Cool, be ready in an hour," He said and got up from my bed. Once he left I took a quick shower and chose something cute to wear.  After putting on some shorts and an oversized crop top not a crop top anymore I waited for Payton downstairs in the living room. Jackson came into the living room at some point and looked at me weirdly.

"Where you going all dressed up?" Jackson asked.

"On a date with Payton, since he's leaving soon," I said and Jackson nodded.

"He's already packed for tomorrow," Jax said and covered his mouth quickly.

"Tomorrow?!" I shouted, standing up.

"Shit, I wasn't supposed to tell you that," Jackson said and I marched upstairs to Payton's room The guest room

"You're leaving tomorrow?" I cried and Payton looked at me then glared at Jackson, who was behind me.

"Why did you tell her?" He yelled and I continued to cry in the doorway.

"It was on accident," Jackson said and Payton came closer to me.

"Can you give us a minute," Payton asked and pulled me into his chest. Jackson left as I cried into Payton's chest.

"Baby calm down," Payton shushed and rubbed my back.

"How are so calm right now? You're leaving me tomorrow!" I sobbed and he looked at me.

"There's going to be bad weather in North Carolina the day I was supposed to go home so I have to leave tomorrow. I really don't want to leave you just yet but I have to," Payton said with a sigh. He wiped my tears with his thumbs but that didn't stop them from falling.

"Y/N please stop crying, you're not making this easy for me," He said and hugged me again.

"C'mon, let's go  to the Carnival and have some fun then we can stay up all night till my flight in the morning," Payton said, putting his chin on my head. I nodded and sniffled. Payton looked down at me and I gave him a weak smile.

"I love you," Payton said and my smile got bigger.

"I love you too," I said and he pecked my lips. We finished getting ready and left to the Carnival. The night was fun and he won me a bunch of stuffed animals. Around 2 am when the carnival was closing we rode the ferris wheel and when it stopped at the top, Payton leaned in and kissed me softly. I kissed back and a tear fell down my cheek. Payton pulled away and looked at me with tears in his eyes too.

"Please stay a little longer," I asked and he shook his head.

"I wish I could but I have to go home, school starts soon and I miss my family and friends," He said and I nodded.

"How about we do one more thing tonight," I said and he looked at me questionably.

"What?" He questioned.

"Lest not go back to the house, let's just go to a hotel," I said and he smirked.

"Y/N?" He questioned.

"If you're going to be leaving in the morning I want our last night to be special," I said and Pecked my lips.

"Your brother is going to be so mad," Payton said and I shrugged.

"I want this," I said and he smiled.

"Let's go, we just have to be back at your house before 10:45," Payton said and I nodded. We left the Carnival and with whatever money we had left. We managed to get a room at a hotel close to my house. Payton fell onto the bed, once we got into the room and I giggled. He held himself up on his elbows and looked at me. I climbed onto his lap and he kissed me passionately. I kissed, enjoying where this was going till my phone rang. Payton took it out my back pocket and threw it across the room. It landed on the chair and I giggled. He smiled and looked into my eyes.

"Are you sure you want this?" Payton asked and I nodded. He smiled, looking ate lips then back up to my eyes, before pushing me off of his lap. Payton went to the door and put the do not disturb sign on and came back over to me.

A/N:

I'm not ready to write the last part to this😭 Also I wrote this at like two am so if there are any writing mistakes let me know. I'm tried now✌🏻