Part 16

A/N: Don't know if y'all care but I'm starting this soon^^^

July 28

It was probably 8:30 in the morning and I was taking a morning shower. While in the shower there was a knock on the bathroom floor.

"Y/N could you hurry up!" Jackson shouted the the door.

"I'm getting out right now!" I shouted back and turned off the water I wrapped myself in a towel and left the bathroom. I quickly went to my room and put on a cute crop top with a pair of shorts. I sat down on my bed and realized what day it was.

"Hey babe," Payton said, coming into my room.

"Morning," I said with a smile and he kissed me quickly and sat down.

"Do you know what today is?" Payton asked, excitedly.

"Tuesday?" I said and he pouted for a second.

"Yeah it's uh Tuesday," Payton said awkwardly.

"Payton?!" Jackson shouted.

"What?!" Payton shouted back as I looked down at my phone.

"I'm going with My mom to pick up your thing," Jackson shouted.

"I'll come with," Payton shouted and got up from my bed.

"Wait Payton," I said and he just shook his head and walked out my room. I sighed and went on Instagram and saw Jackson's Happy birthday post for Payton. He must think I forgot about his birthday but I'm doing that on purpose.

"Hey Y/N do you want to help me decorate?" Austin asked, coming into my room.

"Sure," I said and got up and followed Austin downstairs. After half an hour of puting up birthday decorations Jackson walked in the house with Payton and a box.

"Looks good Austin," Payton said.

"Y/N helped," Austin said and I looked over at Payton. He rolled his eyes and went upstairs.

"What's his problem?" Austin asked and Jackson and I shrugged. Jackson put the cake box down on the table before going upstairs, after Payton I'm guessing.

"Y/N?" Austin questioned.

"Hm?" I questioned.

"Did something happen?" Austin asked.

"He's probably still upset that I did say happy birthday to him this morning," I said but was cut off by shouting upstairs.

"Fuck off Jackson, she forgot about my birthday," Payton shouted Ouch

"I'm guessing that has to do with you," Austin said and I sighed. I went upstairs and slowly went into Jackson's room.

"They looked at me and Payton gave me a glare.

"I'm gonna let y'all talk," Jackson said and left.

"Payton I didn't forget about your birthday," I said and he didn't look at me, from where he was standing by Jackson's bed.

"Bullshit," He said and I went over to him.

"Why would I forget my own boyfriend's birthday?" I questioned and he looked down at me slightly.

"You tell me Y/N, you're the one that forgot," Payton said with pout. Jeez can he stop being a brat for one second.

"Payton?" I questioned and he looked me in my eyes. I smiled at his dumbass and took his hands. I wrapped them around my waist and he smiled slightly.

"I was going to save this for your birthday present but happy birthday baby," I said and he smirked.

"That's the first time you have called me that," Payton said and I nodded, with a smile.

"So what's my birthday present then?" Payton asked and I shrugged.

"You're gonna have to find out later," I said and kissed him quickly. He smiled and there was a knock on the door.

"Everything alright in there, is it safe for me to come in?" Jackson asked.

"Yes," I said and Jackson came in.

"Are y'all good?" Jackson asked and Payton nodded.

"Do you know what she got me?" Payton asked and Jackson shrugged.

"No idea," Jackson said and I left them to go to my room. I went through my closet to find that Victoria's Secret bag and looked in the bag. I took a deep breath and threw the bag back in my closet. This was a really bad idea.