Part 20

The Next Morning:

I didn't get out of bed even tho I woke up around seven ish. It's currently noon, I'm guessing. I kinda wanted to get up but today felt so off already, so I just laid in bed, on my phone. I looked at the time while scrolling down Instagram

"It's 2:30?!" I shouted, sitting up.

"Yes!" Someone shouted back. I giggled and my phone started ringing.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey are you free tonight?" Andrew asked.

"Probably," I said.

"So how would you feel about coming over, we haven't spoken in a while and," I cut him off.

"Andrew I told you I have a boyfriend," I said and he sighed.

"I know but please Y/N I miss you," He said and I bit the inside of my cheek.

"I'll figure something out," I said and my door opened. I quickly hung up as Payton looked at me.

"Who were you just talking to?" Payton asked.

"No one," I said and he raised his eyebrow.

"Jackson and I are going to go hang out with some friends, so I guess don't wait up," Payton said and I nodded.

"Have fun," I said and he left. As soon as I heard Jax's car take off I called Andrew back.

"So I'm free tonight," I said and he chuckled.

"Cool, see you soon I guess," He said and my stomach was tightening. I hung up and my mom knocked on my door.

"Hun?" She questioned and poked her head in.

"You feeling ok? You've been in here all day," she said and I nodded.

"Yeah I'm fine, can I possibly go out tonight?" I asked.

"With who?" She asked.

"Andrew..." I said and her eyes widened.

"Y/N I don't think it's a good idea for you to be going out with him," My mom said and I nodded.

"He just really misses me and I'm with Payton so nothing's gonna happen," I said and she sighed.

"Be home by ten," she said and left my room. I quickly got ready and left. I walked to Andrew's house and his parents car was there. I bit the inside of my cheek, rethinking my decision. I took a deep breath before ringing the doorbell, I haven't been here since her service. Andrew opened the door in Seconds and smiled.

"Hey," He said with a cute smile.

"Hi," I said and stepped aside to let me in.

"So what are we gonna do?" I asked and his smile never left. God I miss that smile.

"Watch a movie and order some food like old times," Andrew said and I smiled.

"Cool," I said and we went over to the living room. Andrew sat down and I awkwardly sat next to him.

"The foods on its way so how about we choose something to watch," Andrew said and I nodded. We chose to watch The Good Dinosaur on Disney+. I relaxed and laid my head back on the couch and Andrew wrapped his arm around my shoulders. I looked at him and he smiled. He slowly leaned in and I lightly pushed him back.

"Andrew I told you, I'm with Payton," I said and he sighed.

"I know, I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that, it's just I miss you a lot and I want us to be us again," He said and I shook my head.

"Andrew I'm sorry we're friends, just friends," I said and he looked down at the floor.

"Do you love him?" Andrew asked.

"Yeah, I do," I said and my heart was exploding, just thinking about Payton.

"Have you told him?" He questioned.

"Not yet," I said.

"What's stopping you?" He asked. I swear this kid could be my counselor.

"I don't know if he'll feel the same, and I've never loved somebody the way I love Payton," I said, without a stutter.

"You should tell him," Andrew said.

"I will when the time is right," I said, with a smile.

"And if he hurts you?" He said.

"I have Jackson," I Said.

"And if he hurts you," Andrew repeated himself.

"I have Jackson and Austin," I said.

"You can't depend on your brothers for everything, sometimes you need a friend in those situations and I will be there if you need me," Andrew said and I hugged him.

"Thanks Andy," I said with a smile. Andrew chuckled softly and the door bell rang.

"That's probably the food, be right back," Andrew said, getting and my phone went off. Payton was calling me.

"Hey," I said.

"Where are you?" Payton asked.

"Andrew's house," I said.

"You're where?!" Jackson shouted in the background.

"Jax I'm fine," I said into the phone as Andrew walked back into the living room with pizza boxes.

"No you're not fine, I'm coming to get you right now," Jackson yelled and hung up. I sighed and Andrew looked at me questionably.

"What's up?" He asked.

"Jackson's coming to get me, I'm sorry," I said, getting up from the couch.

"It's fine, give me a call if you can," Andrew said and there was banging on the front door. I sighed, looking down at the floor and walked to the door with Andrew. He opened the door and Jackson Instantly grabbed my arm. I didn't say a word while being dragged home by my furious older brother and equally as pissed off boyfriend, not far behind us. Once we got into the house Jackson took not hesitation to slap me.

"Ow," I cried, holding my cheek.

"What the fuck were you thinking going to his house?!" Jackson shouted as tears fell down my cheeks from the pain stinging through my face.

"Jackson Felt!" My mom yelled.

"Mom did you know she went to Andrew's?" Jackson asked, still shouting.

"I gave her permission to go and you didn't have to hit her," My mom said and Payton was being really quiet.

"Nothing even happened, we were gonna catch up..." I said and my mom came over to me and looked at the possible mark on my face.

"Jackson go to your room, you're grounded for two weeks," My mom said, trying not yell and Jackson rolled his eyes.

"Whatever," Jackson said before storming upstairs. Payton gave me a sad look and followed Jackson upstairs.

"Let's get you some ice before dinner," My mom said and took me into the kitchen.