Part 5

(Later)

Jackson and Payton just got back from hanging out at the lake almost all day. I was sitting in the living room with Greyson, watching some movie on Netflix.

"Hey, what we watchin?" Payton asked, plopping down on the couch. Next to me. His hair was damp and he smelled like lake water.

"Ew Go take a shower," I said and pushed him away from me. Jackson looked at us questionably for a second before sitting next to Payton. I got up from the couch and Grey followed me.

"Seriously you guys smell," Greyson said.

"Let's keep watching this in my room," I said and Greyson followed me upstairs.

(Payton POV)

"Dude what was that?" Jackson asked.

"What?" I questioned.

"You and My sister, she couldn't stand your dumbass yesterday," Jackson said and I shrugged.

"Maybe she's warming up to me?" I said and Jackson got up.

"I call first shower," Jackson said and ran upstairs. I ran after him but stopped at Y/N's door.

"Do you like Payton?" Greyson asked.

"Yeah I do Grey, I don't know what it is but He's different," She said and I smiled to myself before hearing the bathroom door slam.

"Shit," I cursed and Y/N's door open.

(Back to Y/N's POV)

"Shit," Payton swore outside my door. I paused the movie and went to the door. I opened it to reveal Payton just standing there.

"Can I help you with something?" I questioned.

"Yeah is there another shower in this house?" He asked, stupidly acting like he didn't know there was one in the basement.

"Yes, downstairs in the basement, connected to the game room, you can't miss it," I said and he smiled.

"Thanks," He said and I rolled my eyes, playfully.

"So you up for a movie tonight?" Payton asked and I nodded.

"Sure," I said and Payton gave me another smile before going back downstairs. I closed my door and Greyson looked at me.

"You seem weird," Greyson said and I shrugged.

"Let's just finish the movie," I said and sat back on my bed. After We finished the movie Greyson left to go play some games with Austin. I stayed in my room and drew some stuff in my sketch book.

"Hey," Payton said from the door.

"Where's Jackson?" I asked.

"He went out with your mom to pick up dinner," He said and I waved him over. Payton closed the door and sat on my bed. He looked at my sketch book then at me.

"You're really good," Payton said and I smiled.

"Thanks, so what should we do?" I asked and he looked at me window.

"Follow me," Payton said and I put my sketch book down and followed Payton do my window. He opened the window and climbed out on to the roof. I followed and we climbed up a little bit. There was a blanket laid out on the flat part and Payton took my hand. He laid down on the Blanket and put his hands behind his head. I smiled and laid down next to him. I laid my head on his bicep and he looked at me with a smile. I looked up at him and he looked down at me. He leaned in and stopped for a second.

"Can I kiss you?" He asked and I nodded. His lips pressed against mine and I just melted into the kiss. It was like our lips we perfectly fitted together. He cupped my cheek to deepened the kiss and I just went along with it. I loved every moment of it. Payton pulled away and couldn't stop smiling. I couldn't either when My mom car pulled up in the driveway.

"Damn it, their back already," Payton said and we quickly got down and went back in through my window. Payton closed the window when Jackson walked in.

"Hey Y/N- what are you doing in here?" Jackson asked

"He needed a charger since he left his in your car," I said and passed Payton my charger.

"But My car is just downstairs?" Jackson said questionably.

"You had your keys," Payton said and Jackson checked his pockets.

"You're right but why were you at the window?" Jackson asked.

"It got stuck again and I couldn't close it so I asked Payton to help me," I said and Payton nodded.

"Ok? Well Dinner is downstairs," Jackson said and Payton followed him to the door. I was about to close the door when Payton stopped and looked at me.

"Thanks for the Charger," He said with a cut smile and I nodded.

"No problem," I said and closed the door. I mentally freaked out and fell onto my bed. I screamed into my pillow and just blushed the entire time. I just had my first kiss with Payton Moormeier. Holy- The moment on the roof just replayed in my mind till someone called me from downstairs.

"Y/N, Dinner!" My mom shouted and I got up from my bed and checked myself in my mirror to make sure I wasn't blushing to hard. I opened my door and my eyes met his.

"Are you just always outside my door?" I questioned.

"No, I was grabbing my earbuds out of Jackson's room and I heard your door open.

"So you just rushed over to my door?" I said with a giggle and he nodded.

"Possibly," Payton said and we went downstairs for dinner. Jackson questioned why we walked down together and Payton out his earbuds on the table.

"I told you I was getting my earbuds," Payton said and I looked at him from across the table.

"Mom literally just called me down," I said and went back to eating my food. Payton and I would keep glancing at each other any chance we got. After dinner I cleaned up the table and kitchen. While putting away the leftovers I felt an arm wrap around my waist. I jumped back and he chuckled.

"Jesus Payton, when are you going to stop scaring the living hell out of me?" I said and smiled.

"Sorry," he said and I went over to the island to grab whatever was left. Payton wrapped his arms around my waist I turned and faced him and he smiled. I smiled and he leaned forward to kiss me. I stopped him by putting my hand on his chest.

"Where's Jackson?" I questioned.

"Paying video games in his room," Payton said and licked his bottom lip.
I looked into his chocolate chip colored eyes and Payton gave me a cute smile.

"So Jackson told me the carnival is going going to open tomorrow," Payton said as he gripped my hips.

"Are you going?" I asked and he nodded

"And you're coming with me," Payton said and I shook my head.

"No I'm not," I said he nodded.

"Please, Let me take you out tomorrow," Payton said and I shook my head.

"Payton I'm not going to the carnival," I said and backed up into the island. Payton put his hands on either side of me on the island.

"C'mon come with us to the carnival tomorrow," He asked again and I folded my arms.

"Payton It's to soon for me to be going anywhere with you," I said and he sighed.

"Ok I'll bring you back a stuffed animal," Payton said and I smiled.

"Thank you," I said and kissed his cheek.

"I have some stuff to do so see you in the morning," I said and he nodded.

"Or I can come with you and we could cuddle or something," Payton said and I shook my head.

"I'm tired but when Jackson falls asleep feel free to come in scare the shit out of me, since your good at that," I said with a giggle.

"I'll just tell him I'm going to sleep early and come over to your room," Payton said and I shrugged.

"Do what you want, goodnight Payton," I said and went upstairs to my room for the night.