Part 9

(After Dinner)

Payton and I were cleaning up the kitchen since he wanted to help me. I was washing the dishes as he cleaned off the table. Once he finished Payton came over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"The Stars are out tonight," Payton said and I nodded.

"And My mom cleaned out the hot tub," I said and Payton smirked.

"I'll meet you out there," Payton said and and kissed my cheek before leaving the kitchen. I finished cleaning and quickly went upstairs to my room where Jackson was standing outside my door.

"Hi?" I said questionably.

"You can date him as long as you want but until you move out you can't fuck him," Jackson said, out of the blue and I was completely grossed out.

"Jackson we're not having this conversation," I said and he grabbed my door knob.

"Y/N I love you and Payton but I know what type of guy he is, I just don't want to see you get hurt, he might be my best friend but I will hurt him if he does anything stupid," Jackson said and I sighed.

"I can fight my own battles Jackson," I said in kind of a snappy way and he sighed. Jackson opened my door and I went into my room. I closed the door and sat on my bed and thought about what Jackson said.

"I know what type of guy he is," What in the hell is that supposed to mean, Payton seems like a really good guy. I shook the thoughts out of my head and just put on my bikini, nothing special it was a cherry red with white straps. I threw an oversized shirt over and went downstairs. My mom was in the kitchen when I got down there.

"Don't be out to late," My mom said, passing me to go upstairs and gave me a weird look. I went outside and Payton was already in the hot tub.

"Hi," He said as I went up to the hot tub.

"Hi," I said with a smile and he just kinda stared at me for a second.

"Are you gonna join me or?" He questioned as I shook the thoughts out of my head again.

"Umm yeah," I said and slipped the shirt I had on over my head. Payton looked at me again and just smiled cutely.

"You're beautiful," Payton said and I blushed really hard. I got into the hot tub, trying to ignore how red my face was. Payton chuckled softly and slowly came closer to me. My heart was already beating out of my chest as I came face to face with him. He was probably three inches away from and looked at me eyes then my lips. There was a knock on the second floor window, making both of us jump back and look up at Jackson. Jackson waved out the window and Payton rolled his eyes.

"Doesn't seem like we're gonna get much privacy now that he knows," Payton said and I nodded.

"Is that a problem?" I questioned and Payton nodded.

"How am I supposed to spend time with my girlfriend if her brother is going to be watching us like a hawk," Payton said and leaned his head back.   I looked up at where Jackson was in the window and he looked down at me with a soft smile. I gave one back and he waved me upstairs. I shook my head and Payton looked at me questionably.

"Ignore him please," Payton said and I looked at him.

"I can't ignore him if he's going to be staring out his window all night," I said and Payton smirked.

"What do you mean by all night?" He questioned and I didn't even realize how that sounded.

"Not like that," I said, embarrassed and splash water at him.

"Hey!" Payton shouted and splashed water my way. I giggled and splashed more water at him.

"Ok it's still hot water Y/N,"Payton said and chuckled. He came over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist. I smiled and his hands went down to my thighs. I pulled his hands away and backed up.

"No," I said and Payton looked up towards where Jackson was still looking down at us. Jackson looked pissed and stormed away from the window.

"Buzz kill much,"Payton said and looked back at me.

"I'm gonna head inside," I said and slowly got out. I grabbed my shirt and a Towel from the basket before got to the door.

"Did I do something wrong?" Payton shouted from the hot tub.

"No," I shouted back before going inside. Jackson was standing in the kitchen with his arms crossed when I got in.

"He can't touch you like that," Jackson threatened.

"He's my boyfriend and I backed away," I tried to argue but sighed.

"I'm just gonna keep warning you, Payton might be my best friend but He breaks a lot of hearts, and I don't want him to break yours," Jackson said and I nodded.

"I know but you can't keep watching over us, it's creepy and if anything happens I'll tell you," I said and Jackson gave me a quick hug.

"Go get some sleep, we're all going to Dad's tomorrow," Jackson said and I sighed.

"I don't want to go to Dad's," I said and Jackson sighed.

"I know but mom is making us," Jackson said and I went upstairs to take a quick shower before bed. As I fell asleep I thought about what happened in the hot tub. It's like I could still feel Payton's hands on me again. The more I fell asleep the more real the dream felt. His hands roamed my body as we kissed. He asked for permission to do whatever he wanted to do and I let him. Before he was about to slip his fingers in I woke up breathless. I jumped up and looked around my dark room. I looked at the time on my alarm, it was 2:30 in the morning. I sighed as the dream replayed in my mind. Damn.