𝐒𝐀𝐏𝐍𝐀𝐏 | 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐍𝐀𝐏𝐌𝐀𝐏 - ✔

Sapnap - The snapmap

Let's see what writing at 4 AM can do... This is probably not so good, sorry :(

"One chocolate frappuccino." You said, smiling at the barista. He returned your smile, and wrote down your order on a piece of paper, his messy handwriting almost impossible to read.

"Was that all?" He asked you. You nodded, and pushed the sunglasses further up on your nose; the sun was really powerful and hot today, it burned your tired eyes, even through the thick, black sunglasses that you had put on before exiting your apartment in hopes of saving your eyes.

A hangover plus a sun equals not good. And not good equals discomfort, and discomfort equals cuddles from Nick at his apartment, so really the sun was doing you a solid favor.

You reminded yourself to thank the God above to make the sun this powerful when you were already in discomfort. You loved it when Nick didn't know how to take care of you and make you feel better, and so, would shower you with compliments, chocolate and cuddles to try and make you feel better - on YouTube, he might seem a little chaotic and badass, but once you got him out of his shell, you knew he was just a big softie.

Chaotic you could check off on the list too. He was chaotic, but in a good way, one that made you wanna curl up into a ball as you slowly died of laughter and cuteness overload. You remembered the time, only a couple of weeks after the two of you had started dating back in High School, and he had completely wrecked all of his school books and assignments because of a cockroach.

"Come in!" Nick yelled, his voice muffled as you stood outside of his front door. 

You complied, and opened the non-locked door as you stepped inside of his house, his scent automatically hitting your senses. He was sitting in the living room, on the couch with a book in his hands, which was definitely something you didn't see every day.

Nick, on a couch, reading? Did Clay break up with him or something? Why wasn't he talking to Clay, like he normally would at this hour? The only reason you stopped by, seeing as you knew that Nick would be talking to Clay now, was because you hadn't been to school yesterday, and today was Tuesday, a day where the two of you shared no classes together at all. You had barely seen each other in two days... Which was two days too much. So you decided to pay him a visit, knowing his parents wasn't home today.

His parents usually never let the two of you be together in his room, alone, and with the door closed. They knew what teenagers these days would be doing, so the privacy at his house was limited, and if you wanted to actually spend time with Nick at his house, you had to stop by when his parents wasn't home.

"Hey, babe," you greeted, flashing him a toothy smile, "What are you doing?"

"Some stupid homework," Nick sighed, "I mean, it's almost as if the school wants you to fall asleep while reading this."

You laughed, and placed your backpack down by the entrance as you discarded your shoes. You trudged towards him, greeted one of his cats with a small pat on the head along the way, and let yourself fall down right beside him on the soft couch.

You pecked his cheek, and he, without looking up from the book in his lap, grabbed your hand in his and interlocked your fingers together. He brought your joined hands to his lips, and pressed a kiss on the back of your hand, before letting them drop onto the couch, staying interlocked with one another.

"How was your day?" He asked, all but mumbling as he tried understanding the words that danced along the pages, "I know mine sucked."

"Yeah," You shrugged, "Mr. Glassman was a real pain in the ass today, like usual. Although I got an A+ on that chemistry test we took last week... But other than that, my day sucked pretty hard too. I missed you."