𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 #𝟐𝟎.𝟐 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌

YOOOO WHAT'S GOING ON GUYS, IT'S YOUR FLYING FALCON WITH THE SALT GUN, BACK WITH A WHOLE NEW ONESHOT JUST FOR YOU!!!

This is the part two of the last oneshot, which was highly requested, so here it is :)

I saw a couple of people who wanted to see the George path as well, and how that would turn out. Do y'all want that as well?

aLSO THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR 160K READS, THAT SHIT IS INSANE AF!!!!!!!!!!

HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS, U DESERVE IT AFTER GETTING ME THIS FAR: 

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"You did what?" 

Clay groaned for what felt like the hundredth time in the timespan of only 30 minutes, but this time giving in to the urges of letting his head slam down on his table with a loud bang, accidently slamming his keyboard with the fist that he let drop as well. 

This was a mistake, he should've never told Nick about the incident that took place only last night; he knew that this could only go three ways, and neither of those ways, he felt was the one that he could bear - way 1, Nick would tease him about it until the end of times and start shipping the two of you together. Way 2, Nick would tell George immediately and George would either get jealous or congratulate him, and then begin teasing. Way 3, Nick would get mad and lecture Clay about morals, about how you were his best friend, and how you don't go around kissing your best friends... At least not with that much passion, with that much heat and longing that Clay and you had held within the kiss shared last night...

But the problem was... Was it so bad that not a single nerve inside of him regretted it? 

He had been up pretty much all night, rolling around in bed while occasionally raising his hand to touch his lips, ones that still tingled hours after the kiss, and thought back to how it felt so right to kiss you, how perfectly normal it felt, despite his logical sense knowing it was wrong and unnatural. He had told you to tell him to stop, after all, but that was mostly to stick with the plan, as he knew you still liked George. 

George. 

His name had never left such a sour taste on his tongue. His name had never felt so wrong

Did it have to constantly be a cycle of pain? Maia liked George, George liked Maia, you liked George, and Clay... Clay, he liked you, he realized. 

The realization had been in the middle of the night, and it had caused a certain panic to settle inside of him, one that caused him to spring up from his bed and place himself in front of his computer. 

And then he had begun streaming, in the middle of the night, in hopes of some speedrunning and talking to fans would distract him or cheer him up or just do something, something to get you out of his mind. Something that would make the thoughts of how your lips felt on his go away, something to distract him of the feeling of your touch against his skin. 

Something to distract him from you. So he streamed. 

And you, wide awake in bed and with the same thoughts as Clay, sprung up from your bed much like he had, to watch the stream. 

"Well... Do you, y'know, like-like her?" Nick asked back in the present time, his arms resting on his table, leaning all his weight on them, intrigued by the conversation with Clay. 

"No!" Clay groaned, lying despite the thought inside of him telling him to just tell the truth; it was Nick after all, and Clay had just admitted to kissing you, and liking it, so there really wasn't any point in not telling the truth, "Well, maybe... I don't know....! ... Yes, yes I fucking like her!"