𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 #𝟐𝟎 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌

YOOOO WHAT'S GOING ON GUYS, IT'S YOUR FLYING FALCON WITH THE SALT GUN, BACK WITH A WHOLE NEW ONESHOT JUST FOR YOU!!!

This one was suggested by the stunning amberbamberr :) I love you, you're awesome!!! 

By the way, Amber, I hope you're fine that I chose the Dream path. If you want to, I can make another one where the reader ends with George instead. 

Anyways, 
ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You could feel how much the drama and new things around you had affected you. You could feel it, and you didn't like it. The fans seemed to notice it too, how your stream yesterday had had less spirit and laughter than usual. Quite the opposite actually, as your face had held a small red tint around your eyes and the tip of your nose, a rosy color. The fans had immediately been worried, retweeted pictures of your seemingly heartbroken expression and the fact that you looked like you had spent the last day crying. But you didn't deny it. In fact, that was what you had been doing. 

George had been the first to reach out to ask you what was wrong. Little did he know that he was the reason for the heartbreak. 

It seemed so simple. The twitter interactions with that new girl, Maia, and George, but it had spiked up a new ship amongst people, and neither George or Maia seemed to deny them - in fact, they actually encouraged them, and kept on the flirty behavior. 

And, oh, how George talked about her off-camera. She was everything on his mind, every time he opened his mouth, her name flooded from it, every mention of her, his eyes lit up. 

And it was more than just painful for you. 

"omg, stop you're making me blush"

"... hi you are cute"

"@georgenootfound wanna go to prom with me?"

"I thought you'd never ask😍"

About a year ago, a tragedy happened; you fell in love with a man who lived across the country, and a man who was never gonna feel the same way about you. 

But you had never realized just how painful it would be, not moving on, that is. And the fact that George would someday find someone that wasn't you, and fall in love with them. Them instead of you. 

Them instead of you, always. 

Because George would never see you as more than just a friend. And that day, was the day you realized it. The day that George moved on too, to someone better than you. 

"You don't need him, Y/n," The voice of Nick, one of your best friends, cut through your train of thoughts like a sharp knife, or a really big saw, holding them to an easy end, "You don't need him, you'll find someone else. The right person for you is out there somewhere." 

"Yeah," Clay jumped in, "And if it's not George, then so be it. You'll find someone who makes you happy, and when you do, you'll get over George. And we know it hurts, we do, but we promise that we're gonna be here for you." 

The timer of the call only went up by the second, and you felt as if you were only hogging their time, wasting it, with your stupid dilemma about George and your feelings for him; you simply felt like a bother, one that was just there to annoy people and waste their time. But you truly appreciated the fact that Nick and Clay were there for you, listened to your problems and tried to tell you encouraging words. 

 But truth be told, right now everything seemed kind of impossible. 

Getting over George was just a dream, just a distant goal that seemed too far away to reach when you stuck your arm out for it. And Maia also happened to be one of the obstacles in the coarse.