𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 #𝟔 𝐁𝐀𝐃𝐁𝐎𝐘𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐎 - ✔

Suggestion #6 - BadBoyHalo

This one was suggested by mochhoos :)

Thank you for the suggestion!

Sorry, this was supposed to be out yesterday, but I accidently updated my Sapnap x reader book instead, oops... By the way, I'm pretty sure there's gonna be a new chapter out of that one later today, so STAY TUNED AND STAY SAFE!

ENJOY A STRUGGLINGBOYHALO... *whispers* and a shirtless Dream...

"I heard she's not only our queen, but the leader of the army as well."

"Some people say the army is lead by her Majesty alone."

"It's the biggest word around the street; The queen trains the army and leads them to war herself if needed. That's at least what the rumors says."

"It's not yet to be confirmed, but we think she's the leader of the army."

"Look at her; both a warrior and a queen."

"The army has stood strong ever since it was founded - she's definitely leading them. Such a hero."

The rumors were all true.

In the daylight hours, you were sat at your throne, majestically and formally, as every queen was meant to do. But at nightfall, you let the dress drop to your feet and pulled the cargo pants up, gearing up and ready to train new recruits of the army and guardians of the castle.

Your army was the strongest one out there. With the front forces trained and experienced, and the back forces ensuring nobody was left behind, you were undefeatable.

Nobody dared to go against you.

Training new recruits was fun. At least according to you. And when you looked at the army now, you couldn't help but look back at when some of them were completely new to the army area, as every male in town was forced to join the army after the age of 18, if they hadn't already joined beforehand.

You remembered Vincent, his cover name on the field better known as a6d, who transferred all the way from France to come and be a part of your army. When he first arrived, he barely even spoke English. Hell, he barely even spoke at all, and would mostly stay by himself, training on the training field or with someone else in the training room. Now, he was a part of the front force as one of your strongest soldiers. He had grown a lot, not only as a soldier, but as a person too. He was more talkative, more people-friendly, and dared to start a conversation instead of remaining silent.

There was also Zak, who had been forced into the army when he was only 16 by his parents. You couldn't quite believe your eyes when you saw his teenager body standing outside your gates with a small backpack packed and a pillow under his arm. He had been a lot younger than any of the other members, and had therefore been a lot more immature. He had been hard to train, due to his inability to stay focused on the task at hand, but you got through the struggles, and even formed a friendship in the midst of the harsh tasks of survival.

And Mega, as everyone knew him by. Cold, sarcastic, a certain bite in his tone as he signed at people, constantly insulting then without them even having a clue. You knew he enjoyed that. As a mute, the life of a soldier and guard could both be hard and as easy as cutting a piece of cake. You knew about Mega's struggles, and as both his queen and coach, it was your responsibility to help him through it. It was because of him that a new law was considered being made; learn people in the army sign language. You knew how frustrated it was for Mega when he turned up to sign himself in for the army and nobody could understand him. But you also knew the fun and thrill he felt of telling people to fuck off without them knowing.